Traded Jacob Koschitzke [Traded to Richmond for #49]

Remove this Banner Ad

We already have 44/54/63 which is a pick 21 equivalent so we don’t need those picks. F3 would be the real preference which likely to be worse on points than your 50+57 offer but more usable.

I was taking a look at that prior to the Brockman trade so agree you don't need those picks anymore. A future 3rd is about right too.

By all reports Hawks are still trying to get us to foot their Chol bill. FMD they accept 44 and 63 for Brockman who they actually rate but holdout for pick 29 for a bloke half the supporters wanted delisted and who the club only offered 1 year @ $150k deal to.

Real Dodoro-esque stuff.

By all reports Hawks are still trying to get us to foot their Chol bill. FMD they accept 44 and 63 for Brockman who they actually rate but holdout for pick 29 for a bloke half the supporters wanted delisted and who the club only offered 1 year @ $150k deal to.

Real Dodoro-esque stuff.
Is that you, John Ralph?

Pretty amazing how Hawthorn’s 1yr offer is the reasoning for the trade value being downplayed yet for every other player on the market the trade value is linked directly to what the contract offer from the club doing the chasing has put forward.

Richmond rate him enough to offer 3 years, pay up.

Real Dodoro-esque stuff.
What do GC want from the Hawks for Chol?

I can't see the Suns expecting much more than what we'd give for Kosi, so I don't see how this is held up.

Richmond give pick 50
Hawks give Kosi
GC give Chol

Richmond get Kosi
Hawks get Chol
GC get pick 50

If it makes it easier, that pick 50 could be a future 3rd instead if GC want points for next year, either way that should be a pretty simple trade.

Real Dodoro-esque stuff.
This is really starting to annoy you isn't it.

Is that you, John Ralph?

Pretty amazing how Hawthorn’s 1yr offer is the reasoning for the trade value being downplayed yet for every other player on the market the trade value is linked directly to what the contract offer from the club doing the chasing has put forward.

Richmond rate him enough to offer 3 years, pay up.
A bloke who played majority of the season in the reserves (and was average at that level too) when you were crying out for KPPs and you then offer him the lowest of low contracts. Take the 3rd rounder and move on. I've heard we've offered him 2 years and 3 years so we shall see. Either way, a 3rd rounder is fitting according to everyone bar the Hawks.
What do GC want from the Hawks for Chol?

I can't see the Suns expecting much more than what we'd give for Kosi, so I don't see how this is held up.

Richmond give pick 50
Hawks give Kosi
GC give Chol

Richmond get Kosi
Hawks get Chol
GC get pick 50

If it makes it easier, that pick 50 could be a future 3rd instead if GC want points for next year, either way that should be a pretty simple trade.
33 I believe.

A bloke who played majority of the season in the reserves (and was average at that level too) when you were crying out for KPPs and you then offer him the lowest of low contracts. Take the 3rd rounder and move on. I've heard we've offered him 2 years and 3 years so we shall see. Either way, a 3rd rounder is fitting according to everyone bar the Hawks.

33 I believe.
A 3rd rounder is fitting for both

Yeah, he’s pretty crap, but Richmond offered 3 years on better coin to make him jump.

That has more relevance to the price of the trade than whether he played reserves.

Yeah, he’s pretty crap, but Richmond offered 3 years on better coin to make him jump.

That has more relevance to the price of the trade than whether he played reserves.
And Hawks have offered Chol up to 5 years. If the length of contract offered is going to be your only measuring stick - these two players are not equal.

GC want a future 2nd according to Tom Morris.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And Hawks have offered Chol up to 5 years. If the length of contract offered is going to be your only measuring stick - these two players are not equal.

GC want a future 2nd according to Tom Morris.

Why don’t you talk about Chol in the Chol thread?

Well it quite clearly has relevance here. As I've said from the start Hawks are clearly wanting us to foot the bill for the Chol deal ie a 2nd round pick.

edit - here you go, this is why I mentioned it :rolleyes:

Richmond need to pay the trade price for a player they value with a 3yr contract.

That makes no sense given how little Hawthorn got for Brockman, who got a 4 year contract with the Eagles.

Well it quite clearly has relevance here. As I've said from the start Hawks are clearly wanting us to foot the bill for the Chol deal ie a 2nd round pick.

edit - here you go, this is why I mentioned it :rolleyes:

Chol is worth more than Kozzie, so Hawks are going to need to chip in the difference.

I said it last week and I'll say it again.

Supporters are impatient. Clubs don't need to be. Buyers will offer a too low price and sellers will ask for a too high price. Sometime before deadline, a fair deal will be worked out.

None of the silly offers on either side will actually happen and no-one will get walked to the PSD.

I said a 3rd rounder (or equivalent) would likely be the deal and that we will see that to be the case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back