Free Agency Jacob Townsend [signs with Essendon as a rookie during the supplemental selection period]

Remove this Banner Ad

Still has something no one on your list has. Maybe he can teach them about winning in September?
Mitch Morton also has a premiership, I guess we should sign him via the SSP too? There's a good reason he got dropped halfway through last year. He's no good.

Agreed. I don't want the bloke :sick::sick::sick:
You’ll just fall in love with him the minute he lays his first bone shattering tackle. The other blokes will wonder what the * is going on?

You’ll just fall in love with him the minute he lays his first bone shattering tackle. The other blokes will wonder what the fu** is going on?
I can guarantee that I won't. There's a reason he's managed 37 games in 7 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will bring more Richmond culture and IP to the Bombers. Can't see him playing much senior footy though. Too slow and doesn't have the big tank to make up for it.

Worst case will be a great mentor for the young guys in the VFL team and on the training track.

No doubt this is a Caracella/Rutten move

Will bring more Richmond culture and IP to the Bombers. Can't see him playing much senior footy though. Too slow and doesn't have the big tank to make up for it.

Worst case will be a great mentor for the young guys in the VFL team and on the training track.

I think we have plenty of Richmond IP already in our coaching staff

Why do people hate Richmond supporters, I just cant work it out.
Probably the same reason everyone hates Essendon supporters l’d reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back