Free Agency Jade Gresham [Joins Essendon as RFA]

Does he stay or does he go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm fine. Got thread banned for saying this exact thing a few weeks ago. Then old mate comes in here going "saints fans are dumb lolol". Sooks it up when they cop it right back. Can dish it but can't take it.
So you are still hung up on it.

kewl

Essendon supporters don't want Gresh. We don't want to use our cap on him, we don't want to trade anything of worth for him. What does all this tell you? Gresham is probably sitting back thinking I don't mind who pays me as long as I get a deal. He's worth 350k for 3 years. That's his worth, anything more is ridiculous
Only worth 350k but your club has just given him 700k

No sorry, Henry is OOC. 21 (or whatever it ends up) is bang on with no leverage either way. Either side asking for more would be greedy
It depends how the draft is rated at that point though. Going to be getting about the 26th best player in the pool. Which imo is fine at that range.

Its about right, i know what Belly is like though but he also understand OOC and not

Can everyone appreciate how valuable it is bringing in Scott, who knows the formula…. So they can structure contract accordingly……

I mean clearly ****ed for the rest of the league, but smart.

It depends how the draft is rated at that point though. Going to be getting about the 26th best player in the pool. Which imo is fine at that range.

Its about right, i know what Belly is like though but he also understand OOC and not
Bell has this massive rep but he's really only difficult over contracted players. We always take fair or slightly unders for OOC players and get those deals done without fuss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why wouldn’t it be?
It shouldn't be if the AFL were half-competent and has adjusted their 'magic formula' to take into consideration the 35% increase in salaries moving forward.

It's an absolute farce that this hasn't occurred and needs to spoken our more as genuine incompetence.

It shouldn't be if the AFL were half-competent and has adjusted their 'magic formula' to take into consideration the 35% increase in salaries moving forward.

It's an absolute farce that this hasn't occurred and needs to spoken our more as genuine incompetence.
Agree, but you guys are the biggest winner from this.

I wouldn’t at all be surprised if it wasn’t factored in so that North could receive and extra bump up on top of their many priority picks.

No sorry, Henry is OOC. 21 (or whatever it ends up) is bang on with no leverage either way. Either side asking for more would be greedy
He's still pretty speculative. On current output after 4 years I doubt he gets taken at pick 21 in this draft.

Has played 3 above average games.

I'll be pretty disappointed if we turn Gresham into Henry.

Late 30's would reasonable for an OOC player moving on potential.

Back