Delisted Jade Gresham

Remove this Banner Ad

Only the 9 disposals and one goal was a gimme over the top, but went at 78% with 5 touches contested, pulled in 3 marks, had 2 tackles, 2 goal assists, 2 I50s, 5 score involvements and a whopping 10 pressure acts.

IMG_2851.JPG

Also kicked an absolute ripper after sharking the Hawthorn kick in and dancing through the on-rushing defenders.

Well beaten by Shaw for two and a half quarters, the little man exploded when the game was in the balance.

10 disposals, 3 marks, 3 tackles and - most importantly - 3 goals. His disposal efficiency was down at 60% and he logged 2 clangers, but also 14 pressure acts, and when the game was there to be won, there he was.

IMG_2916.JPG

Been a few weeks of down performances for the little maestro, and a few weeks off for his advocate...

Last night in the somewhat unattractive win, the young fella had 19 touches, 5 tackles, 5 I50s, 2 clearances and 2 marks, but another poor night in front of goal with 1.3

His disposal efficiency was also poor, but he wasn't on his Pat Malone there; at least he took out Tarrant's ankles...

IMG_3256.JPG

Could be due a spell.

Another week, another mediocre outing from the little maestro. 18 disposals, but at a pedestrian 55% effectiveness, 4 marks, 2 clearances, 2 tackles and no goals. Nothing was more illustrative of the Gresh's struggles than taking an absolute screamer over Jack Leslie - a casual 20cm taller than Jade - then missing a gimme from about 30m out!

Still, if this is 'second year blues', I'll take it.

IMG_3359.JPG

Another week, another mediocre outing from the little maestro. 18 disposals, but at a pedestrian 55% effectiveness, 4 marks, 2 clearances, 2 tackles and no goals. Nothing was more illustrative of the Gresh's struggles than taking an absolute screamer over Jack Leslie - a casual 20cm taller than Jade - then missing a gimme from about 30m out!

Still, if this is 'second year blues', I'll take it.

View attachment 386684

Does he need a rest and some time in the 2nds? He keeps popping up and if he could snag the chances he's making he'd be kicking goals for us every weekend. An excitement machine and I don't think anyone is calling for him to be dropped -yet. Especially if he and Lonie can co-exist in the same side.

Does he need a rest and some time in the 2nds? He keeps popping up and if he could snag the chances he's making he'd be kicking goals for us every weekend. An excitement machine and I don't think anyone is calling for him to be dropped -yet. Especially if he and Lonie can co-exist in the same side.
If Long was banging down the door in the Twos, or Wright was required for extra pressure then I'd spell him.

As it is he remains due to a terminal lack of spark in the side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His disposal efficiency is putrid currently as well, which is a massive surprise considering the level of class he has.

Yeah fair call but that will come. Signs of stardom written all over him.

Well well well... welcome back little man!

Kept us in it early when no one else could even buy a goal, and drove us forward late with balance, poise, creativity and strength around the ball.

17 touches at a respectable 70%, 8 score involvements, 5 I50s, 2 clearances, 2 marks, 1 tackle and 3.1.

IMG_3379.JPG

Forgive your advocate's lack of faith master.

A coming of age for the little superstar.

IMG_3498.JPG

21 touches, 7 I50s, 3 marks, 2 clearances, a tackle and 3 goals.

Made opponents look stupid time and time again.

Last edited:
Another quiet game against Port . He missed a couple of easy shots that you would have backed him to get all the time . I think he is second guessing himself a lot which happens when you lose form . He's not giving off the first option instead trying too hard to create something. Maybe needs to go back to basics for awhile . Is struggling to have an impact over the last few weeks .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back