Jade Gresham the most talented player under 21 in the league ?

Remove this Banner Ad

forgetting clayton oliver?

witherdens a nice player but he's coming off half back
Yeah you’re right. Clayton’s has 1 more year on SPS. I think Sam is s better kick and more composed under pressure. He hits targets Clayton eouldonly dteam of. However, Oliver is amazing on the contest strong core and rarely loses his feet. I would compare the two against each other about the same as you could compare Cripps (Oliver) to Merrett (SPS).

No, Hogan won it in his debut year.
Yes he did, but he had been on Melbourne’s list since late 2012. He had 2 full pre seasons which is more than even second year players get. The back injury was the only thing stopping him. Should of been Cripps anyway and he eouldnof definitely been a second year player winning the award.

Yeah you’re right. Clayton’s has 1 more year on SPS. I think Sam is s better kick and more composed under pressure. He hits targets Clayton eouldonly dteam of. However, Oliver is amazing on the contest strong core and rarely loses his feet. I would compare the two against each other about the same as you could compare Cripps (Oliver) to Merrett (SPS).
This is another furphy.

Oliver is an excellent kick. Top shelf.

He doesn't have a flaw

This is another furphy.

Oliver is an excellent kick. Top shelf.

He doesn't have a flaw
I didn’t say he was a bad kick I just said SPS is a better kick. I’m not talking about penetration. I’m talking about creativity. He has something not many players have.

Unless you’re suggesting Cripps is a poor kick. I believe Cripps probed early last year this to be false. As he turned his regular 80/20% handball game into a 50/50 one quite quickly over 1 injury interrupted preseason. Look out 2018. #crippsiscoming

I didn’t say he was a bad kick I just said SPS is a better kick. I’m not talking about penetration. I’m talking about creativity. He has something not many players have.

Unless you’re suggesting Cripps is a poor kick. I believe Cripps probed early last year this to be false. As he turned his regular 80/20% handball game into a 50/50 one quite quickly over 1 injury interrupted preseason. Look out 2018. #crippsiscoming
I'm not referring to Cripps.

Oliver is a great kick, but needless to say he's usually extracting and giving off to teammates, so doesn't often have the time to be delicate.

I expect he'll have a better rounded game in 2018.

No-one said you can't have an opinion.

My opinion is that Richmond posters have become utterly irrelevant.

When I now see a post is by a Richmond supporter I don't even read it.

Irrelevant? How about posters that follow a team that hasn't won a flag in 54 years? If you want to get narky, I'm up for it because posters like you give your team a bad name.

I'm not referring to Cripps.

Oliver is a great kick, but needless to say he's usually extracting and giving off to teammates, so doesn't often have the time to be delicate.

I expect he'll have a better rounded game in 2018.

Cripps comparison makes sense as for Oliver his kicking isn’t bad it just isn’t elite.

It could be, but he’s obviously working on it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No-one said you can't have an opinion.

My opinion is that Richmond posters have become utterly irrelevant.

When I now see a post is by a Richmond supporter I don't even read it.

Didn’t get the likes you hoped for ay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back