Media Jade: Qooty By The Balls

Remove this Banner Ad

In 100 seasons, when Jade is spoken of with due reverence and acknowledged as the undisputed best there ever was, biographers will clamor for tidbits of information, desperate to piece together what astonishing mixture of genetics and animal magnetism made Jade what he was - the lighting in a bottle shaped like a Qooty superstar.

Jade doesn't want them to seek in vain, so here is a bit of the Jade family history.

Sporting prowess has always come easily to the mighty stallions that occupy the Jade bloodline.

Here's Jade Sr plying his trade in the ring:

Jade's second cousin Jade-san was more of a 'feats of strength' kind of guy

Pre-Orders for Jade: Qooty By The Balls will be available by Christmas.

And now we celebrate the rookies that didnt post media writen by their team mates.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate, American forums are that way. Australian houses don’t tend to have basements.

FWIW that’s one of the few vid games I play.
Don't worry ND, everyone plays video games now.

giphy.webp

Good On ya Jade, Post what you want.

Your thread right here, is better then 100 other odd crap threads that so called veterans have posted lately.

(Goals of the week) are examples.

Ulahoopski isn't a veteren

SM on the other hand is a washed up flog who really should retire.

Your image isn't showing up for me.
Oh, not sure why it's fine me, but it's a gif Ben Wyatt from Parks and Rec saying "Nerd culture is mainstream now. So when you use the word "nerd" derogatorily, that means you're the one that's out of the Zeitgeist."

Good On ya Jade, Post what you want.

Your thread right here, is better then 100 other odd crap threads that so called veterans have posted lately.

(Goals of the week) are examples.
Yeah, right on, cause we need more chest beating threads with dick jokes and less qooty based celebration threads. :tonguewink:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back