This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Don't worry ND, everyone plays video games now.

giphy.webp
200w.webp

Jade is frequently at the bottom.

So if you competed in doubles luge you'd be that weird *er in lycra with another weird *er in lycra lying on top of you?

Sounds about right.

If I ordered all rookies on basis of eka chances, this guy would be at the bottom.

I call bullshit

Have you looked at the rookies for this year? I havent seen a bigger bunch of spuds since carltons last gws raid

The Jade is clearly the best new player the sfa has seen in many years, as he would have told you if you bothered to subscribe to his podcast

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
I call bullshit

Have you looked at the rookies for this year? I havent seen a bigger bunch of spuds since carltons last gws raid

The Jade is clearly the best new player the sfa has seen in many years, as he would have told you if you bothered to subscribe to his podcast
I haven't paid attention to rookies this year but if Jade is the best of them the SFA is in serious trouble.

I haven't paid attention to rookies this year but if Jade is the best of them the SFA is in serious trouble.

You will be telling your grandkids one day that you played against Jade , mark my words!

You will be telling your grandkids one day that you played against Jade , mark my words!

and I always considered you a fairly balanced and insightful poster........ hahahahahhahaa who am I kidding. I never did :p and this just proves you're not

and I always considered you a fairly balanced and insightful poster........ hahahahahhahaa who am I kidding. I never did :p and this just proves you're not

Youre just jealous that in one game jade.has.shown more than you

well yeah he did have his dacks ripped off in that tackle Helen Wheels laid on him but what's your point?

Right now, just be grateful donuts is in your team to make you look good

Back