Coach Jade Rawlings - sacked by NMFC w/ 2yr to run on contract

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely is a dangerous word as a North supporter.

Surely... pushing Ben Brown out for a future 2nd rounder isn't the grand rebuild plan?

Surely... we didn't badly manage the exit of 3 club legends only to then madly try and top up in the next 3 seasons?

Surely... we can't be undefeated 9 rounds into a season and only barely scrape into the 8?

Surely... trying to play home games on the Gold Coast wasn't the club's great financial master plan?

Surely... we wouldn't drop our club's name completely and play home games in Sydney?

I might be wrong but there is a common word there but I can't quite pick it up.............. : (

Surely is a dangerous word as a North supporter.

Surely... pushing Ben Brown out for a future 2nd rounder isn't the grand rebuild plan?

Surely... we didn't badly manage the exit of 3 club legends only to then madly try and top up in the next 3 seasons?

Surely... we can't be undefeated 9 rounds into a season and only barely scrape into the 8?

Surely... trying to play home games on the Gold Coast wasn't the club's great financial master plan?

Surely... we wouldn't drop our club's name completely and play home games in Sydney?
Not only all that, but I'm posting Scamper the cat memes, so surely this is all going to end up with Timmy posting some good luck with that wishes?

What would be the pay out here - 250k x 2 - ie around 500k?

And that would need to count against the soft cap as well?

Love the vibe of the move though.

If Dodo makes the same mistake in dealing with Brady that Rama has done then BBB wont be going to *.

Fair value or its another club/PSD for you BBB will be Brady's retort to Dodo when he offers a 2021 2nd rounder.

Read back up the thread gimpman. I'm all over Jade's lack of career climaxes thanks :sternlook

Point stands, now Rhyce doesn't even have losing experience around him.
So you were aware of Jades’ Career Lowlights yet equated that as providing the required “Experience” around Shaw? :stern look

Its ironic Jade came to the club in 2006 and only stayed for a year before again returning to the club in 2020 and only lasting a year.
Both times his brother remained.

My question who is who is responsible for this appointment? Is it Brady? Was it a stop gap appointment for a year before getting someone better?

Well there goes the nepotism calls......interesting development. I wasn’t sure but I felt some were alluding to Jade when talk of players not getting along with coaches.....but I’m basing this off nothing but deduction.
Polec likes this decision

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its ironic Jade came to the club in 2006 and only stayed for a year before again returning to the club in 2020 and only lasting a year.
Both times his brother remained.

My question who is who is responsible for this appointment? Is it Brady? Was it a stop gap appointment for a year before getting someone better?

North coach Rhyce Shaw said he immediately identified Rawlings as someone he wanted to add to his coaching team once he took the reins at Arden St.

“We’re really excited to have someone of Jade’s calibre at the club,” Shaw said.

“I identified Jade as someone I wanted to work with when I was appointed as senior coach. His professionalism and experience speaks for itself and he will be a tremendous asset.

“Jade has coached his own sides before and will bring a wealth of knowledge. I have no doubt he will be a fantastic addition and I’m really looking forward to working with him.”

FWIW, Brady officially started two months after Jade was hired.

North coach Rhyce Shaw said he immediately identified Rawlings as someone he wanted to add to his coaching team once he took the reins at Arden St.

“We’re really excited to have someone of Jade’s calibre at the club,” Shaw said.

“I identified Jade as someone I wanted to work with when I was appointed as senior coach. His professionalism and experience speaks for itself and he will be a tremendous asset.

“Jade has coached his own sides before and will bring a wealth of knowledge. I have no doubt he will be a fantastic addition and I’m really looking forward to working with him.”

FWIW, Brady officially started two months after Jade was hired.
So in essence Rhyce sought him out and Joyce ticked it off?
Brady getting rid of him is quite interesting. Does it bode well for Rhyce that Rivers never lasted and now Jade is gone, or do we have someone lined up?

Im sure we will find out soon enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back