Player Watch Jaeger O'Meara 2021 (Rolling into year 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly I had him pegged as a solid B grader for us at the start of the season based on his past 3 years. I thought his endeavour was A+ but his body wouldn't let him reach the heights of pre injury Jaegar.

But definetly playing like the A grader we ll hoped he was this year.

Just goes to show what a shocking injury it was he suffered given it has taken him till now to fully recover from it.

Honestly I had him pegged as a solid B grader for us at the start of the season based on his past 3 years. I thought his endeavour was A+ but his body wouldn't let him reach the heights of pre injury Jaegar.

Just goes to show what a shocking injury it was he suffered given it has taken him till now to fully recover from it.

100% I am in the same boat. A acl takes 12 months playing time and can take a further yr to capture your best form and the confidence in your legs (Jars for example.)

Jags was a shocking injury, I think last year short turn around played a huge part and did him no favours. He looks to be backing himself in to breakaway from the contest and take the game on it's great to see.

Exactly what I was thinking.
We've now got the Jaeger we signed on for.

I thought (and said a few years ago) that if he got back to anywhere near his potential then he will be our best player. That's what he is right now.

Hopefully we can build a midfield around him, Mitchell and Worpel. We need some class and speed to compliment them. We also need a ruckman that can provide them with service - look at those break away clearances.

100% I am in the same boat. A acl takes 12 months playing time and can take a further yr to capture your best form and the confidence in your legs (Jars for example.)

Jags was a shocking injury, I think last year short turn around played a huge part and did him no favours. He looks to be backing himself in to breakaway from the contest and take the game on it's great to see.
Pretty sure I read somewhere that when the doctors looked at his knee after he did his ACL they said something along the lines of it being an injury more typically associated with a car crash or similar impact rather than a sporting injury 😬

Pretty sure I read somewhere that when the doctors looked at his knee after he did his ACL they said something along the lines of it being an injury more typically associated with a car crash or similar impact rather than a sporting injury 😬

I feel like the car crash reference may have been made with regards to Ryan Burton’s injury?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back