Toast Jaeger O'Meara 50 Games and beyond...

threesixpio

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The goal was created by Puopolo, make no mistake. Everyone else did what was expected of them, but the poo was able to legitimately get the ball out with a handpass whilst being tackled.

The umpires would surely have paid holding against him if Kolojazzknee held the tackle.
Clarko totally had man love for Pops in the post match presser

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawk88

Club Legend
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Washington Wizards
The goal was created by Puopolo, make no mistake. Everyone else did what was expected of them, but the poo was able to legitimately get the ball out with a handpass whilst being tackled.

The umpires would surely have paid holding against him if Kolojazzknee held the tackle.
It took about 2 pages of posts but someone finally said it

He won a crucial 2 v 1 contest that led to that goal and sheer numbers won it from there

Judd2Sewell

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Nuggets
It took about 2 pages of posts but someone finally said it

He won a crucial 2 v 1 contest that led to that goal and sheer numbers won it from there
Yeah it was really all him. The waxing lyrical over the simple handballs from Schoey, Smith and Morrison, and Jaeger running into space is just over the top. They all did what any other player would have done in the situation.

Give the poo his due.

MrPremiership

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Racked up touches, laid big tackles and got smashed off the ball.

Needs to win more clearances in games where we're getting killed there. Thank God for Burgoyne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sven_inc

Club Legend
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Just a little snippet from tonight's game. If you get a chance to watch the replay vs Sydney go to where we level the scores at 62 each.

I think it's where Roughead kicks one from close in front. Watch Jaegers face afterwards until the next bounce. He seems ridiculously happy atm. My read is of someone who is really enjoying moving to a really competitive club.

Hes said a few times how much he loves the club. Its great to hear!

Gralin

Super Moderator
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Buffalo Bills
Moderator #744
Just a little snippet from tonight's game. If you get a chance to watch the replay vs Sydney go to where we level the scores at 62 each.

I think it's where Roughead kicks one from close in front. Watch Jaegers face afterwards until the next bounce. He seems ridiculously happy atm. My read is of someone who is really enjoying moving to a really competitive club.

Hes said a few times how much he loves the club. Its great to hear!
He's playing good footy every week and playing finals for the first time in his career, after the last 3 years how could he not be happy

Top Bottom