Toast Jaeger O'Meara 50 Games and beyond...

Remove this Banner Ad

The goal was created by Puopolo, make no mistake. Everyone else did what was expected of them, but the poo was able to legitimately get the ball out with a handpass whilst being tackled.

The umpires would surely have paid holding against him if Kolojazzknee held the tackle.
Clarko totally had man love for Pops in the post match presser

The goal was created by Puopolo, make no mistake. Everyone else did what was expected of them, but the poo was able to legitimately get the ball out with a handpass whilst being tackled.

The umpires would surely have paid holding against him if Kolojazzknee held the tackle.

It took about 2 pages of posts but someone finally said it

He won a crucial 2 v 1 contest that led to that goal and sheer numbers won it from there

It took about 2 pages of posts but someone finally said it

He won a crucial 2 v 1 contest that led to that goal and sheer numbers won it from there

Yeah it was really all him. The waxing lyrical over the simple handballs from Schoey, Smith and Morrison, and Jaeger running into space is just over the top. They all did what any other player would have done in the situation.

Give the poo his due.

I just love listening to him talk, so polite and well spoken and it is great hearing how much he loves playing for this footy club
He sounds much older than he is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone read the HS article today about how good the Jaeger trade was????

Thought it was supposed to be the worst trade in history
Read the Herald Sun?

No

Just a little snippet from tonight's game. If you get a chance to watch the replay vs Sydney go to where we level the scores at 62 each.

I think it's where Roughead kicks one from close in front. Watch Jaegers face afterwards until the next bounce. He seems ridiculously happy atm. My read is of someone who is really enjoying moving to a really competitive club.

Hes said a few times how much he loves the club. Its great to hear!

Just a little snippet from tonight's game. If you get a chance to watch the replay vs Sydney go to where we level the scores at 62 each.

I think it's where Roughead kicks one from close in front. Watch Jaegers face afterwards until the next bounce. He seems ridiculously happy atm. My read is of someone who is really enjoying moving to a really competitive club.

Hes said a few times how much he loves the club. Its great to hear!
He's playing good footy every week and playing finals for the first time in his career, after the last 3 years how could he not be happy

Has put together a very fine season indeed. After the bye, clarko has used him more across hf and wing with stints in the middle which has really freed him up. Hopefully has s huge finals series.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back