Toast Jaeger O'Meara 50 Games and beyond...

Remove this Banner Ad

No knee issues. Will be back for a full pre-season

Was due for a rest - club monitor his recovery stats, and if he played the Elimination Final, his performance would have been down, AND he would have missed either the Prelim or the Grand Final. Club view was the rest would let him be at peak performance for Prelim/GF IF we made it (and we would need him 100% for a Premiership shot).

Can't pile the pressure on the bloke. To be fair, he couldn't get up for the Dees final. Still question marks for mine.
I mean the guy copped a knock in a game, sucks but hardly an O'meara exclusive thing. He was a battering ram for 20 games last season and his body held up for the most part. We do desperately need to find him help from somewhere on our list because we can not expect Jaeger to lift that load on his own.

It could be good for his development though, he will really have a chance to make this midfield his own and i hope his body lets him.

I have said it since he came here, Jaeger for the 2019 Brownlow!

I mean the guy copped a knock in a game, sucks but hardly an O'meara exclusive thing. He was a battering ram for 20 games last season and his body held up for the most part. We do desperately need to find him help from somewhere on our list because we can not expect Jaeger to lift that load on his own.

It could be good for his development though, he will really have a chance to make this midfield his own and i hope his body lets him.

I have said it since he came here, Jaeger for the 2019 Brownlow!

There was intrigue as to why he missed that game. Has done next to nothing this pre season due to being “eased” into it.

There will always be question marks until he proves otherwise.

I’ve got little confidence in his knee at this stage. I hope to be proven wrong.

There was intrigue as to why he missed that game. Has done next to nothing this pre season due to being “eased” into it.

I’ve got little confidence in his knee at this stage. I hope to be proven wrong.
Intrigue?

If not a knee knock, what was the reason?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There have been posts on here that his workload has been really increased this pre season, disappointing to now read this.

Jaeger looked very good out on the track when I was there last week. He will always have some level of management to his training, and that's fine, because it's all in preparation of him being a bull when he crosses that line.

Jaeger looked very good out on the track when I was there last week. He will always have some level of management to his training, and that's fine, because it's all in preparation of him being a bull when he crosses that line.
Voss was managed heavily after his broken leg, needed to ice after every game and we all know what kinda of beast Voss was. This will be his third season back(excluding the two mismanaged years at the Suns) this is the year when players get right back to their best.

Voss was managed heavily after his broken leg, needed to ice after every game and we all know what kinda of beast Voss was. This will be his third season back(excluding the two mismanaged years at the Suns) this is the year when players get right back to their best.
Jeez that is a scary thought because his second half of last season was outstanding. Was honestly on par with Tommy for most of that time period. Can't wait for him to tear the AFL apart!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back