Traded Jaeger O'Meara - [Traded with F4 to Fremantle for Lloyd Meek and F2 (Dogs)]

Remove this Banner Ad

Sensible choice for Jaeger. He'll fit right into their midfield and finally gets to have a crack at a flag.

Going to another rebuilding club in GWS was a strange call.

21 is fair for me of Freo get it
21 ??? fair ,How is it that Collingwood may have to give up 27 for Mitchell when they only want to offer 41
Mitchell is way better then Jaeger

So what's the payment exactly? And how does it fit with your comment "salary paid"?

Pretty sure Hawthorn will be paying the bulk of the contract as was insinuated with the GWS Deal for one of their late first rounders.

Freo essentially will be picking up a ready made player in his prime for minimal salary.

Pretty sure Hawthorn will be paying the bulk of the contract as was insinuated with the GWS Deal for one of their late first rounders.

Freo essentially will be picking up a ready made player in his prime for minimal salary.
GWS were only giving up 19 if hawks paid his full salary. I don't think we'll have the same demands, especially if we want meek to be the focus point of the deal.

Straight swap.

I'm looking at those O'Meara highlights from <adjusts spectacles> 2021 and, gee, he still has a fair bit to offer. I see him fending off a player there. Very good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umm hawks supporters understand we ll be paying his salary and not them?
Unlike gws we have the cap room.

The complete opposite of the supposed gws deal.

Remember your the ones pushing him out , 2x years running I might add

Thus if he comes it ll essentially be for meek and change.

Enjoy our wafl grade ruckman for your second best midfielder lads!!

He's not being pushed out.

We’re not pushing him out though. Giants approached Hawthorn for a trade, then Freo joined in.

Nobody expected him to be leaving, and it will only happen if we get fair compensation. If not he’ll stay, like the club wanted him to. We’re not a club that likes forcing players to stay though.

I'd think we would be paying some of his salary... also Im not sure what else Freo can offer. A straight swap for Meek isn't fair.

Fufill my request to find a fair trade then you can stop existing.

Also if you get Meek change your name to Mr Meekseeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back