Traded Jaeger O'Meara [traded to Hawthorn for pick 10 and GWS's 2017 2nd rd pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, free hit guys I am devastated that player we spend 2 X 1st round picks on and two years rehabbing on massive money that told the club he was still invested in the club only a week ago would walk out.
I am absolutely devastated so feel free to kick me in the guts

They have scouted him at box hill and are keen bud

Played last 10 games for a top 4 side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol could say the same thing about everyone who has played 10 games for the Hawks over the last 6 years

Playing average footy at best and injury prone. Value is close to nothing trade wise

Looking back at the top 15 of the last 3 drafts, the vest majority of players are not busts.
Clubs are getting better lately but not only has Omeara proven to be a good player he has proven he could be one of if not the very best in the whole comp. Like I said I'd still rather not give up 2 first rounders but it's risk vs reward and it works for
Both established players and those still to come

Wow, free hit guys I am devastated that player we spend 2 X 1st round picks on and two years rehabbing on massive money that told the club he was still invested in the club only a week ago would walk out.
Maybe instead of that, think of what Santa will leave under your tree this Christmas trading period. ;)

Get over it, you happily took the best player in the comp who we developed and drafted as a father son from us. Players come and go.

Lol could say the same thing about everyone who has played 10 games for the Hawks over the last 6 years

Playing average footy at best and injury prone. Value is close to nothing trade wise

No crap it is hes an unrestricted FA but we're just throwing it in to get it across the line, they want players even "avg" ones. Wx would be open to helping get things across the line im assuming. I take it everyone thinks 1st+sic is good then

No crap it is hes an unrestricted FA but we're just throwing it in to get it across the line, they want players even "avg" ones. Wx would be open to helping get things across the line im assuming. I take it everyone thinks 1st+sic is good then

So your theory relies on GC not realising Whitecross is a free agent?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and im just saying if the original deal isn't across the line then adding Whitecross won't make one iota of difference

So your theory relies on GC not realising Whitecross is a free agent?

No we offer wx a contract and/or with goodwill tell him we will get you to a club where will play you every week and we get something in return after keeping him around thru all the knee injuries and possibly being part of a premiership

Clubs are getting better lately but not only has Omeara proven to be a good player he has proven he could be one of if not the very best in the whole comp.

Keep hearig bad reports about his knee which is going to drive his price lower and lower. Kid hasn't played AFL for two years.

"Say that again"
Could you translate it while you are there please..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back