Jai Serong = Anti-vaxxer

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't like arguing? You just don't like to hear the truth. Very, very few people die from vaccines.

Whatever number you think it is, divide it by 10 and and then my another factor of 10 and then you might be cloclose
Who said anyone was dying from the vax?

Some posters such as myself have said there has been a small percentage with symptoms afterwards

Who said anyone was dying from the vax?

Some posters such as myself have said there has been a small percentage with symptoms afterwards

Many have in the past and even prior to COVID 19. This isn't NEW hysteria.

But yes I was responding to a previous poster not sure if you caught it

"One side might say, for example that everyone who is vaccinated will be dead within 10 years. Probably nonsense, we'll know for sure in 10 years."

What do you think this means?

Many have in the past and even prior to COVID 19. This isn't NEW hysteria.

But yes I was responding to a previous poster not sure if you caught it

"One side might say, for example that everyone who is vaccinated will be dead within 10 years. Probably nonsense, we'll know for sure in 10 years."

What do you think this means?

I don't care what that statement means as I'm not arguing that.

There is a fringe, and you're on it i'm afraid, as much as you don't want to believe it. One side might say, for example that everyone who is vaccinated will be dead within 10 years. Probably nonsense, we'll know for sure in 10 years. Your fringe is more "hook it to my veins, anyone who doesn't agree completely with me is a fool who has been sucked in by a grifter!!". Your rabid response has proved as much.
And though it's not possible, I would like to see you argue your point that vaccines worked with someone who had the vaccine and still died from Covid. There are many, many thousands of them after-all.
Anyway, i've had my fill arguing with fanatics. Cheers.

So no? You'll refuse to read the TGA reports to educate yourself, you'll also refuse to read the books that provide a first-hand account of how the vaccines were developed and what they do (and don't do)?

Sounds to me a lot like your 'opinion' is worthless, uneducated, and should be ignored.

This isn't an argument, this is you having the lack of support for your views publicly exposed and you being upset about it.

If you want to live in an echo chamber where you can simply make stuff up and not be asked to justify your position, by all means, but don't expect others to go along with it, allow you to deliberately try to convince others there's merit in your position or that it's worthy of equal consideration and air time as other views that are supported by experts and evidence.

ive had it 3 times without any jab, a walk in the park really for me, i've had much worse flues prior to covid. My dad who is over 80 and unjabbed has had it at least twice and i think he had a day in bed and thats about it, my uncle took about 3 days in bed but he's a bit of sook with most things.

Australia was in its own bubble for the most part during the pandemic. Being isolated and not having shared land borders with other countries, or being short plane rides away helped to reduce our numbers. By the time COVID hit we had the lesser variants so it had a lessened impact on us.

Elsewhere in the world however, it was mayhem.

Some personal anecdotes from elsewhere around the globe.
-Had multiple colleagues who lost both parents to COVID who were overseas
-Company I work for has an office in Jakarta, they lost close to 15 people from COVID
-My cousin who was in his 40s contracted COVID and ended up in the ICU, barely survived and is having complications still. While in there his dad, my uncle, also got COVID and passed away. He never got to say goodbye as he was in a medical coma at the time.

So consider yourself lucky Australia missed the brunt of COVID, other parts of the world would have loved to trade places with us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cooker, sheep, same unthinking view.

Or is this some kind of anti-intellectual thing where you call people sheep for listening to the relevant experts?

A little prickly you seem

You may need to chill out a bit

And what did they do wrong with the vaccines?

Do you trust Pfizer to actually give a s**t about humanity or just aim for record profits

The government did nothing but hand out unnecessary mandates

We've been down this path before and you lost the argument

No. But the vaccines work.

Mandates got the country vaccinated. Kept people safe. Saved lives.

I'm sure you like saving lives don't you?

We all do.

Lol. Never happened.

Yes it did. Short memory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back