Jaidyn Leskie Murder.

Do you think Greg Domaszewicz killed Jaidyn Leskie?

• Yes.

Votes: 48 92.3%
  • No.

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The Herald Sun has posted an article today about this case (linked).

Greg Domaszewicz is guilty as sin.
Cannot believe it'll be 20 years next month since little Jaidyn was murdered.

I think he's guilty as well, hoping with the changes to double jeopardy laws some new evidence might come and be enough to take him to trial again. Creepy, vicious little ****

Last edited:
I think he's guilty as well, hoping with the changes to double jeopardy laws some new evidence might come and be enough to have another crack at him. Creepy, vicious little ****
have seen it time and time again: single mum hooks up with shady guy who resents kid/kids, mum goes out for a night on the towndrinking and leaves guy in charge, guy gets crankier and crankier cause he is stuck at home gets in argument with drunk mum on phone or she wont answer, anger builds up kid does something wrong (like crying) or does nothing wrong and defacto loses temper resulting in...

have seen it time and time again: single mum hooks up with shady guy who resents kid/kids, mum goes out for a night on the towndrinking and leaves guy in charge, guy gets crankier and crankier cause he is stuck at home gets in argument with drunk mum on phone or she wont answer, anger builds up kid does something wrong (like crying) or does nothing wrong and defacto loses temper resulting in...

I don't know anybody personally that would leave a small child with some guy that isn't the father, boyfriend or not and go out drinking and nobody who made an appearance through that grubby saga came out of it looking like a decent person.

Moe was already on a sharp, sharp decline following the privatisation of the power industry by Kennett and co, the press it got during this saga and the ways it's protagonists presented certainly sealed it's fate forever to be seen as a shithole.

I think he's guilty as well, hoping with the changes to double jeopardy laws some new evidence might come and be enough to have another crack at him. Creepy, vicious little ****
I have to disagree with you there. Our judicial system isn't perfect but is one of the best in the world. Why should someone who was found not guilty be charged again? That is bordering on a witch hunt. Especially one that is based on having another crack at someone just because you don't like him and you think he is guilty!

I have to disagree with you there. Our judicial system isn't perfect but is one of the best in the world. Why should someone who was found not guilty be charged again? That is bordering on a witch hunt. Especially one that is based on having another crack at someone just because you don't like him and you think he is guilty!

He was found not guilty, that doesn't mean he's innocent. Having another crack at taking him to trial as I said if you read it again slowly, was provisional on more evidence coming to light, that isn't a witch hunt it's the law. And no, I don't like him matter of fact I can't stand him.

He was found not guilty, that doesn't mean he's innocent. Having another crack at taking him to trial as I said if you read it again slowly, was provisional on more evidence coming to light, that isn't a witch hunt it's the law. And no, I don't like him matter of fact I can't stand him.
Having another crack at someone is not in my vocabulary. Taking him to trial because you have concrete evidence that he is guilty is a different story. I am not a big fan of the double jeopardy law. It opens up a big can of worms.

Having another crack at someone is not in my vocabulary. Taking him to trial because you have concrete evidence that he is guilty is a different story. I am not a big fan of the double jeopardy law. It opens up a big can of worms.

In context I don't understand what 'taking another crack' could mean if it's not to take him to trial again but take your point. I'm not aware of it being tested since the law was changed to accommodate a second trial but science is advancing rapidly and retesting of old evidence is getting results.

On these boards I am one to strongly proclaim the right of the presumption of innocence.

But am ready to declare him as Guilty as F***................................................................... IF someone can explain exactly WTF the Pig's head team were doing there and why did they conveniantly break in at the same time?

Also why was the DNA evidence inconclusive? As in hair and nails growing?

Yes Moe is a s**t hole, Yes he is probably guilty as hell but why the hell are these mysterious factors still unexplained? In that case a Not Guilty, however unpalatable is probably fair enough.

I think he's guilty as well, hoping with the changes to double jeopardy laws some new evidence might come and be enough to take him to trial again. Creepy, vicious little ****

Agree string him up by all means but what NEW evidence is coming to light exactly? Appears done and dusted unfortunately?

On these boards I am one to strongly proclaim the right of the presumption of innocence.

But am ready to declare him as Guilty as F***................................................................... IF someone can explain exactly WTF the Pig's head team were doing there and why did they conveniantly break in at the same time?

Also why was the DNA evidence inconclusive? As in hair and nails growing?

Yes Moe is a s**t hole, Yes he is probably guilty as hell but why the hell are these mysterious factors still unexplained? In that case a Not Guilty, however unpalatable is probably fair enough.

Agree string him up by all means but what NEW evidence is coming to light exactly? Appears done and dusted unfortunately?

It's been twenty years, in that time DNA science has made huge advances and the labs are flat out trying to catch up on retesting. Who knows? Maybe the evidence against Domaszewicz is there, they just haven't found it yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was in the water for 6 odd months, therefore DNA would be non-existent/destroyed. Also, it was Greg (IIRC) that reckons Jaidyn had grown since he went missing the cops never said it nor did Bilynda.

He was in the water for 6 odd months, therefore DNA would be non-existent/destroyed. Also, it was Greg (IIRC) that reckons Jaidyn had grown since he went missing the cops never said it nor did Bilynda.

OK thanks for clearing. HTF would he know that? He would not have viewed the body/been privy.

Also if memory serves he was charged before the body was found. Jaidyn was found when Domasavich was on remand so the case to a point would've changed tact half way through preparing it.

Agree, finding DNA from anything in the water is about hopeless. There was something about Jaidyn's hair being longer when he was found, part of the defence strategy iirc to point towards Kenny and the pigs head team abducting and holding him for a period of time.

They smashed a couple of windows after the pigs head bounce off the windows, it was Greg's ex and some of her mates that did it.
She was a bit salty with Greg although iirc Greg had done similar things to her/her house also, it was just a pure coincedence although I think it's the first time I can recall something to that magnitude has happened at the same place & time a murder/disapearence happened!
Also in regards to Jaidyn's hair being longer, hair is longer when wet and unless they measured his hair the day he went missing (or had a photo from that very day) they'd never be able to tell. 6 months is a long time to remember someone's exact hair length, I couldn't tell you how long my hair was 6 months ago!

They smashed a couple of windows after the pigs head bounce off the windows, it was Greg's ex and some of her mates that did it.
She was a bit salty with Greg although iirc Greg had done similar things to her/her house also, it was just a pure coincedence although I think it's the first time I can recall something to that magnitude has happened at the same place & time a murder/disapearence happened!
Also in regards to Jaidyn's hair being longer, hair is longer when wet and unless they measured his hair the day he went missing (or had a photo from that very day) they'd never be able to tell. 6 months is a long time to remember someone's exact hair length, I couldn't tell you how long my hair was 6 months ago!

Oh yes, Yvonne Penfold who was alleged to be shagging the local Sergeant. What a ghastly saga. And WTF did any of these women see in Greg?

There was a photo of Jaidyn just after he'd had a haircut and not long before he disappeared that played a role in the question of how much his hair might have grown.

They smashed a couple of windows after the pigs head bounce off the windows

What hopeless dickheads, he's slaughtered his pet pig to throw it through Greg's window and it doesn't even smash the window! Epic fail. And you'd think one of them might have gone back and picked up Kenny's buddy's head at least out of some kind of respect for his sacrifice but no .. they left it there amongst the weeds.

Didn't Greg get buddy buddy with Benji Veniamin at some point?

The Herald Sun has posted an article today about this case (linked).

Greg Domaszewicz is guilty as sin.
Cannot believe it'll be 20 years next month since little Jaidyn was murdered.
My Brother In Law worked on that case.....He reckons everyone associated are absolute pieces of s**t, but that Domeszewicz was in a whole different league of his own.
Liked to act tough in front of the cameras but that persona couldn't be further from the truth.
I think the words used were whiney, pathetic, gutless little prick

Last edited:
Back