Jaidyn Leskie Murder.

Do you think Greg Domaszewicz killed Jaidyn Leskie?

• Yes.

Votes: 48 92.3%
  • No.

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

My Broother In Law worked on that case.....everyone associated with that case are absolute pieces of s**t, but that Domeszewicz was in a whole league of his own.
Liked to act tough in front of the cameras but that persoa couldn't be further from the truth.
I think the words used were whiney, pathetic, gutless little prick

He stayed in the NW of Melbourne on and off for a while and had to engage him a few times. Whiney and gutless is bang on, he was so paranoid for a while he'd ring the local pizza shop to place an order hours in advance with instructions to deliver it to the fence post at the padlocked gate of this old house he was staying in. I saw him turn once though, snap ... there it was, a vicious snarl.

imo.

He stayed in the NW of Melbourne on and off for a while and had to engage him a few times. Whiney and gutless is bang on, he was so paranoid for a while he'd ring the local pizza shop to place an order hours in advance with instructions to deliver it to the fence post at the padlocked gate of this old house he was staying in. I saw him turn once though, snap ... there it was, a vicious snarl.

imo.
Hope you spat in his food

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...k=49ec967d340f18afdd07c35be3eeed6b-1496731936

Mr Johnstone handed down his finding in the Leskie inquest on October 4, 2006.

“It was during Mr Domaszewicz’s period of caring for Jaidyn that he died,” Mr Johnstone said.

“The cause of death is most probably from head injuries. Precisely how he died remains a matter of contention and conjecture — whether the circumstances leading to the death occurred by accident, by omission or otherwise.

“Precisely how he suffered the injuries to the arm also remains largely a matter of conjecture, other than the fact that it occurred shortly prior to death.

“However, as a helpless 14-month-old infant, requiring total support, care and protection by an adult, ultimately it was Mr Domaszewicz who failed to provide that adequate and very necessary level of protective supervision, care and support to look after the infant — otherwise he would not have received the injuries from which he died.

News_Image_File: Domaszewicz was the last to see Jaidyn alive, the Coroner concluded.

“Whatever happened to result in the injuries that were occasioned to Jaidyn occurred on Mr Domaszewicz’s temporary watch, thus he has contributed to the death.

“No satisfactory alternative explanation of the circumstances has been given by Mr Domaszewicz.

“After Jaidyn’s death Mr Domaszewicz disposed of his body in nearby Blue Rock Dam. Clearly, he had the opportunity and time to do so. The indicators that lead to this conclusion and comfortable satisfaction are:

(a) The last known person to see Jaidyn alive was Mr Domaszewicz;

(b) After the incident or incidents that eventually resulted in Jaidyn’s death, Mr Domaszewicz had time to dispose of the body in the dam either before collecting Ms Williams from the hotel or in the early hours of the morning of June 15 or after leaving her at her home and before they both went to the police to report that the child was missing;

(c) Mr Domaszewicz gave false explanations to Ms Williams about Jaidyn’s whereabouts and state of health both before and after she was picked up by him from the hotel;

(d) Ms Williams was not shown Jaidyn when she returned to Mr Domaszewicz’s house from the hotel (when Mr Domaszewicz says that he realised the child was missing); and

(e) Mr Domaszewicz’s wallet and money were wet (consistent with having entered the water in order to dispose of the body).

“The fact that a decision has been made that Mr Domaszewicz disposed of Jaidyn’s body does not enable any conclusion to be reached about precisely how the child died — whether by accident or otherwise.”

The Herald Sun has posted an article today about this case (linked).

Greg Domaszewicz is guilty as sin.
Cannot believe it'll be 20 years next month since little Jaidyn was murdered.
Cops charged the right person... the prick got away with a child murder. Its that simple

Not Greg thanks
And it’s anazing how many mutant crime forum users there are that have a acquaintance or know some one who knew someone. See above ....

Not Greg thanks
And it’s anazing how many mutant crime forum users there are that have a acquaintance or know some one who knew someone. See above ....

Melbourne prior to 2000 was often likened to a village. If you wanted to know something it generally only took two phone calls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I (used to) know a guy from Moe who knew cops involved with the investigation. It was a total * up by the police.*

Apparently the house where Leskie was being babysat was a pig sty except for the bathroom. It was spotlessly clean. There's a chemical that forensic teams use to identify blood of surfaces (as there is iron in blood). There was evidence the whole bathroom was splattered with blood (before it was cleaned). I wonder why that might be the case? A bogan stuck at home with a screaming one year old...

Put it down to police incompetence and a solid defense team that Domaszewicz is a free man.

* I think that's why the Port Arthur event has been covered up massively. If Bryant actually had a defense team then there's a chance he would have walked... and the state government had a level of liability associated due to an unsafe workplace.

I don't believe Doma murdered him, but there was an accident and he covered it up. One thing that stood out for me watching the UI ep last week was Doma saying what Jaidyn did during the day when he was being babysat. He said that was mucking around, playing Nintendo etc etc. Now I have a 15 month boy at home, and there is no way he'd be able to play Nintendo. NONE!

He even said Jaidyn blew his nose after he fell and hurt himself a little. Again wrong. Babies that age cannot blow there nose.

Back