Jaidyn Leskie Murder.

Do you think Greg Domaszewicz killed Jaidyn Leskie?

• Yes.

Votes: 48 92.3%
  • No.

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Moe was already on a sharp, sharp decline following the privatisation of the power industry by Kennett and co, the press it got during this saga and the ways it's protagonists presented certainly sealed it's fate forever to be seen as a shithole.

Long before the Power Industry shut down , Moe had a stigma .
The local bar there was known as the "Bloodhouse ".

When a crime like this happens, you bring in some experienced investigators.
You don't use the locals who who are more used to thumping some drunks outside a night club and throwing them in to cool off for a few hours.

Does anyone know what evidence got Kenny penfold off?

Probably the cop that his Sister was Sleeping with.

I read somewhere that some time before all this had happened that a female had called Belynda and told her to check her childred.
When she did, she found the girl in Jaiden's bed and vice versa.

The whole thing is just weird.

I like this summary.

Ok I thought that,
Thanks for the prompt reply.
Maybe it was instrumental in convincing him to do the Interview...

When Greg talks during that interview I found it easy to hear his voice shaky and easy to notice what I think are lies.
Did everyone else notice ?
Yes I noticed it too, he did not come across as being truthful. Though I found it hard to work out if he was lying or if in actual fact he is one sandwich short of a picnic? Could be either, sometimes it is hard to tell.

Yes I noticed it too, he did not come across as being truthful. Though I found it hard to work out if he was lying or if in actual fact he is one sandwich short of a picnic? Could be either, sometimes it is hard to tell.

Drugs are bad for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back