JAIDYN STEPHENSON 2018 HIGHLIGHTS

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Kid will keep getting better, but may suffer the dreaded sophomore slump this season.

I wonder when we'll start to give him minutes on the wing - the club's been pretty open about transitioning him to the midfield.

Kid will keep getting better, but may suffer the dreaded sophomore slump this season.

I wonder when we'll start to give him minutes on the wing - the club's been pretty open about transitioning him to the midfield.

I been thinking the Same Thing. He be a Very Good Player but will Next Year will he be down from last season that has happened to fair lot of other Players. Can happen for a Few Seasons

Funny you say that, I literally just had the preliminary final on at home for some background noise and one thing I actually noticed was Stevo coming off the wing at centre bounces with Kamdyn McIntosh quite a few times

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Interesting word facetious.....all of the vowels in sequence. Are there any others?
Edit: there are 27 but it would seem only 2 in modern day usage: abstemious & facetious......I know, but it's summer and I have a lot of spare time :cool:
And having consecutive vowel consonants?

Longest such country name: United Arab Emirates

Also tennis player (who beat Pat Rafter at Wimbledon in the Final) is Goran Ivanisevic.

Last edited:

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
You need to get a life as well Saintly!
HONORIFICABILITUDINITATIBUS is the longest word consisting entirely of alternating vowels and consonants.
But I've derailed the thread. Back to Mr Stephenson now.
You should see how I go on horses....

Back to young Mr Stephenson.

I can not recall a player like him that changed our team dynamic as much as he in his first year.

He changed us as if by his bold personality and play. We seemed different.

(There’s Phil Carman and his first year but he was really more a senior player already via SA.)

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
The amount of goals he created would be nearly as high as the amount he kicked himself. Freakish season for a 19 year old, and given his training intensity this pre-season, I don’t think the second year blues are coming.

I agree. Teams will put a lot more time into him in 2019 but playing that small-medium forward role is always about taking those few opportunities that come your way. His pace, footy smarts and clean hands won't evaporate and they're the factors that made him so successful in 2018. Another preseason and you'd imagine he'll be more physically developed, stronger, and with a better tank which will only enhance that, as will the change to the 6-6-6 structures.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Pat Rafter?
Terrible dreadful error on my part will be edited.

Wasn’t even thinking about the hawthorn supporting tennis player.
He did win the big dance though.

Back