Jaidyn Stephenson - how good can he be?

Remove this Banner Ad

Got on him at $21 at the start of the year. Pretty happy with that.

I have him at $19 backed Murray at $30’s. There was no way I was taking some others at under $7.

I’ve put a $20 on it. I’ve bet on more stupid s**t before.

Agreed and it’s sort of one of those fun bets. If they come off good if not you’ve lost a round of beers won’t hurt you much. Small bets on these things can be fun just don’t bet large amounts.

Christensen took the only option open to him,there was no one up with him apart from Murray who put in a fantastic chase and forced him to put it out on the full.

Hahaha no

Had a runner inside or needed to have the knowledge to grubber it. Means it gets on the boot faster and takes away any chances of on the full. He went with the worst possible option.

Looks a real gun. Would reckon most North posters probably thought we'd be reading out Stephenson's name on draft night up until LDU's slide to us. Wouldn't have been disappointed if we did either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had Steele Sidebottom 30 disposals/JS to kick 3 as the last leg of a multi that wouldve paid out 1500.

So yeah, he can GAGF.

Had Steele Sidebottom 30 disposals/JS to kick 3 as the last leg of a multi that wouldve paid out 1500.

So yeah, he can GAGF.
Give us a look at your multi. Side note, let me know what your next multi is looking like :thumbsu:

AFL talent manager Kevin Sheehan said on radio last year that he would take him at #1 in the draft but as now publicised, before the draft, a scare was sent through a host of clubs when his heart condition was revealed.

So far in the first 7 games this season, he hasn’t missed a beat
and it seems as though Collingwood has gotten a bargain with pick 6...
Really? ;)

Threads like this frustrate me. The OP asks for opinions about a young player on his own team. A couple of posters encourage patience and want a better sample size before lauding him, and then the OP just attacks them because that don't think he's the best thing since sliced bread.

Either have a proper discussion on Jayden Stephenson (where you might not agree with every single opinion), or take it to the Collingwood board.

Threads like this frustrate me. The OP asks for opinions about a young player on his own team. A couple of posters encourage patience and want a better sample size before lauding him, and then the OP just attacks them because that don't think he's the best thing since sliced bread.

Either have a proper discussion on Jayden Stephenson (where you might not agree with every single opinion), or take it to the Collingwood board.

The op does it all the time. Harmless but annoying. As a pies fan I don’t need other supporters to validate how good the kid will be. I’ll back my own judgement on that. It’s kinda like the Facebook equivalent of taking a selfie and waiting for people to tell you how good you look....

The op seems like a nice harmless fella but we have our own board to talk up our own players.

He's one of those kids who's a great athlete but also a natural footballer, looks pretty versatile too, can take a contested grab and win it at ground level and has pace and takes the game on, can also launch from outside 50, the 2017 draft is shaping up to be a cracker.

The op does it all the time. Harmless but annoying. As a pies fan I don’t need other supporters to validate how good the kid will be. I’ll back my own judgement on that. It’s kinda like the Facebook equivalent of taking a selfie and waiting for people to tell you how good you look....

The op seems like a nice harmless fella but we have our own board to talk up our own players.
Please quote my post in this thread where I’ve done so and I’ll own up to it and apologise.

I called out one poster who gave incorrect statistics, is that my crime?

What’s the status of his heart condition?

Is it something that he has to proactively manage through medication/diet or is it more that he has just has higher risk over his life to a heart issue?
I think I read that he needs to take meds daily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back