Oppo Camp Jaidyn Stephenson (Traded to Nth Melb. 2020)

Should This Thread Be Kept Open?

• Yes

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn’t look 80kg - if that’s true then he needs another 10kg min as he is built like a stick insect.

He's deceptively tall at 189cm. Not an ounce of fat on him either. I was 195cm and 80kg at his age and was built similarly so I can believe it.

Fyfe is 190kg and plays under 90kg (ish). Pendles 191cm and plays around 91kg (ish).

Based on that, I'd guess that he's headed towards an effective playing weight.

Sheesh, should compare 18/19 year olds highest tally for goals. Would give a better indication of where he sits in his first season
Agree.

Ofcourse they not saying the greatest junior / young player debut season and most goals.

John Coleman 100 goals in his debut season- wow!

He’d have been on age 20.

If he was ours they’d still not give him the rising star.

Witherden has extremely strong claims. Its 50/50 in my book. Witherden been more consistent but when Stephenson plays well he has greater impact. Will be close

Stephenson playing in a better team though

Witherden has extremely strong claims. Its 50/50 in my book. Witherden been more consistent but when Stephenson plays well he has greater impact. Will be close
When was the last game Witherden actually played better than Stephenson in?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The danger to him is not the other nominees but the afl selectors like spud Frawley (a more perfect name yet to be found)
Seriously how he is allowed to comment on the RS on radio is beyond me. He is on radio with Hudson the Geelong flog pushing for Henry and Spud says 'yeah i agree they should be the same price as favourites'. Nothing is said about it.

Seriously how he is allowed to comment on the RS on radio is beyond me. He is on radio with Hudson the Geelong flog pushing for Henry and Spud says 'yeah i agree they should be the same price as favourites'. Nothing is said about it.
He is just a bogan dumb ass

When was the last game Witherden actually played better than Stephenson in?
Only had to go back 1 game against Sydney where he had 9 disposals and goals with 0 impact where as Witherden had 22 himself against North.

I understand biased comments but this one is too one eyed to be anything but illogical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back