Oppo Camp Jaidyn Stephenson (Traded to Nth Melb. 2020)

Should This Thread Be Kept Open?

• Yes

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaidyn put on over 7 kgs this year and is now 82.5 kgs...will gain a bit more but not to much...im tipping 88 max....
Have the club discussed with him what position they see him playing in the future Scottie? Do you see him becoming an inside mid or more a goal kicking wing/forward?

jaidyn put on over 7 kgs this year and is now 82.5 kgs...will gain a bit more but not to much...im tipping 88 max....
As always Scottie thanks for your input.

You’re like our honorary poster around here.

As always Scottie thanks for your input.

You’re like our honorary poster around here.
jaidyn will prob play a similar role next year but will get a bit of midfeild time along the way....i personally think he will become an inside goal kicking mid....rest up forward when having a break...his tac cup mid field stats were amazing by the end of his second tac cup season...with games of 39,28,and a few more 30 plus possesion game....jaidyn also took so great marks in tac cup and is a good leaper and has sure has but needs to build up a bit before he starts taking on the bigger backmen...jaidyn will be a nate fyfe type of footballer i think but with more pace,marking,contested ball winner and kicking goals...alonf with high stats....i know we didnt see that this year because he was played up forward...one game he did play a bit on the wing he kicked 3 goals and 25 possys

Welcome back Scottie!

With his frame, 85 to 88kegs is absolutely fine. Don't need a situation where you overload a light frame to "play big" and have to deal with all the injury issues that brings along with it.

His body will tell him what it's comfortable doing and they'll work with that.

Welcome back Scottie!

With his frame, 85 to 88kegs is absolutely fine. Don't need a situation where you overload a light frame to "play big" and have to deal with all the injury issues that brings along with it.

His body will tell him what it's comfortable doing and they'll work with that.
exactly right mate...he will never be a midfield bull but more like a quick break the lines mid....and a smart one....knows where to go and what to do instinctly

jaidyn will prob play a similar role next year but will get a bit of midfeild time along the way....i personally think he will become an inside goal kicking mid....rest up forward when having a break...his tac cup mid field stats were amazing by the end of his second tac cup season...with games of 39,28,and a few more 30 plus possesion game....jaidyn also took so great marks in tac cup and is a good leaper and has sure has but needs to build up a bit before he starts taking on the bigger backmen...jaidyn will be a nate fyfe type of footballer i think but with more pace,marking,contested ball winner and kicking goals...alonf with high stats....i know we didnt see that this year because he was played up forward...one game he did play a bit on the wing he kicked 3 goals and 25 possys
Scottie does our young lad really have those leg Tatts?

exactly right mate...he will never be a midfield bull but more like a quick break the lines mid....and a smart one....knows where to go and what to do instinctly
Been a long time since I've seen a kid in b&w have a debut season like Jaidyn had you and his folks must be proud as punch did it surprise you he went as well as he did?can't wait to see him in a few years time sky's the limit with this kid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

breaking news....hes eyeing of number 1 bigtime...( cause he cant get 16 yet) but wont change if he get number 1)....shhhh u didnt hear that from me ok...lolol
Surely it's his if he wants it especially with faz legging it to the blue baggers

Been a long time since I've seen a kid in b&w have a debut season like Jaidyn had you and his folks must be proud as punch did it surprise you he went as well as he did?can't wait to see him in a few years time sky's the limit with this kid
not surprisded to be honest ....but exceeded what i thought he may acheive...but certainly not surprised
Scottie does our young lad really have those leg Tatts?
as real as u can get mate....there awesome ink also

"Jaidyn Stephenson will require minor surgery to the soles of both his feet after minor issues were detected during a pre season medical. Jaidyn is expected to resume full training in early January and his availability for the start of the 2019 season should not be hindered."

This was a dream I had last night and I was fuming because we all know that "minor" and "expected to resume training" is Collingwood talk for "Get your obituaries ready". Thankfully it was only a dream.

"Jaidyn Stephenson will require minor surgery to the soles of both his feet after minor issues were detected during a pre season medical. Jaidyn is expected to resume full training in early January and his availability for the start of the 2019 season should not be hindered."

This was a dream I had last night and I was fuming because we all know that "minor" and "expected to resume training" is Collingwood talk for "Get your obituaries ready". Thankfully it was only a dream.
You really should reverse the order of those paragraphs.

giphy.gif

You sir are a pony.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FGlee1.gif

EYE.gif

I recall Kaiser Soze was of Turkish Hungarian back ground.
Roughly translated the name could be: King Blabbermouth.

Not sure when he got them but I noticed him with them during the season, I think in some footage in the change rooms post-match.

Edit: whoops, I only just had the Insta pic load on the mobile thread thumbnail. That knee sleeve is definitely new.

It's called a sock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back