Oppo Camp Jaidyn Stephenson (Traded to Nth Melb. 2020)

Should This Thread Be Kept Open?

• Yes

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to say that I hope he succeeds, but that would be lying. I want to see him fail because he’s a smug so and so that didn’t ever deserve to be in the black and white.

he won’t sustain it and I’m hope he doesn’t. He’s soft and entirely outside…those players are easily replaced.

Would love to say that I hope he succeeds, but that would be lying. I want to see him fail because he’s a smug so and so that didn’t ever deserve to be in the black and white.

he won’t sustain it and I’m hope he doesn’t. He’s soft and entirely outside…those players are easily replaced.

Yep... we got tonnes of elite young mids on our list... like...... uhh.

Not quite 'expressed an opinion', rather downplayed the severity of COVID and was noncommittal around getting vaccinated. Given that kind of attitude could derail the whole season I don't think it's worth ignoring. Bogans with room temperature IQ are the reason Victoria is where it is in lockdown 5.0

None are more certain than the Middlewit.

We all know he's an awesome talent and for his first two years, the club were raving about his attitude even after the gambling stuff up. A year interrupted by glandular, covid and hubs and we ran out of patience. Just ridiculous.

We all know he's an awesome talent and for his first two years, the club were raving about his attitude even after the gambling stuff up. A year interrupted by glandular, covid and hubs and we ran out of patience. Just ridiculous.

This has nothing to do with talent.

The club only keeps players that are moral mountains of outstanding character e.g. JDG, Swan... oh wait.

Last edited:

Didn't ran out patience, we ran out of money.

Blokes like Pendlebury Grundy De Goey ect demanded too much of the pie and we lost a shitload of talent for almost nothing, setting us back at least 3-4 years.

Just quietly i think North Melbourne might be better than us. I would have given 100/1 for that pre season

A bit of a stretch to say they're better than us. We are basically running around with a VFL side, with a sprinkle of senior experience, at the moment. We have some good youngsters coming through, and some very good players out at the moment.
I would reserve my thoughts as to who is better, until we meet them in 2022...

Blokes like Pendlebury Grundy De Goey ect demanded too much of the pie and we lost a shitload of talent for almost nothing, setting us back at least 3-4 years.

The quality of service Pendlebury has given the club, l don't think he has really asked for much of the pie, equivalent to his output...

The quality of service Pendlebury has given the club, l don't think he has really asked for much of the pie, equivalent to his output...
Only someone like Kappa would try and have a go at Pendlebury, lol. Even though he's taken below market value for the last 2-3 seasons for his output (AA 40 calibre mid, top-3 in our B&F annually)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't we beat them?
yep but that was weeks ago. I have watched them the last 3 weeks and they are playing really good football. They have moved their players around into a decent well coached team. Remember last year when they delisted 12 senior players everyone was saying they were going to be horrible? They did the right thing and the future looks bright for them

A player like Pendlebury is worth every cent. Not only for what they do on field but off. The experience and knowledge they bring basically makes them a Captain and coach. Our new young midfielders will be learning a lot from him.

Sure, never gonna create a dynasty like other clubs however with that kind of attitude. As long as your happy with that then lets pay all our stars top dollar.

If it's true that we have front loaded the Treloar salary difference, we got rid of Stepho to help set up our future...

lol wut

I thought it was a lazy and puerile contibution that added little, but there you go.
What can be said in response to a comment like this - 'he won’t sustain it and I’m hope he doesn’t. He’s soft and entirely outside…those players are easily replaced.' I wouldn't be bothered delivered a detailed response to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back