Traded Jaidyn Stephenson [traded with Bosenavulagi and #39 to North for #26, #33 and 2021 R4]

Remove this Banner Ad

North seem to be trying to turn him into a 2 way midfielder when at collingwood he was an offensive weapon. I don't think he has it in him to be a midfielder, but surely he should be in the team as a small lead up type forward.
I think it’s cos the ball is never in our forward line so we want him involved in the midfield

Long term he’ll be back in the forward line more when we have our s**t together

This guy is a what could have been for me. Massive natural football talent but uber soft.

Gets drafted to the the Pies who indulge their players, they are soft on their players and overpay them.

Then Ned Guy happens and he winds up at a club in no position to really enforce standards since his natural football talent will always get him picked.

This guy is a what could have been for me. Massive natural football talent but uber soft.

Gets drafted to the the Pies who indulge their players, they are soft on their players and overpay them.

Then Ned Guy happens and he winds up at a club in no position to really enforce standards since his natural football talent will always get him picked.

What is this?

Do you really think he’d be picked at the Dees? That he’d live up to the standards they expect from their players?

would be a hard environment to succeed at North atm. He is expected to be a leader when he is still so young and learning his craft

Of course. The Pies set high standards for him from day 1, didn't over pay him and didn't trade him because they ran out of salary cap. Also the Pies never overpay players or let talented players do their own thing. My bad.
Give me a spell. If he met Collingwood's standards, he'd still be at the club. He was omitted on multiple occasions in 2020 because of his appalling form off the ball. If the club wanted to keep him, there were other players that could have been traded. Don't really care what you think of Collingwood's standards, or the salary drama but use your head.

Give me a spell. If he met Collingwood's standards, he'd still be at the club. He was omitted on multiple occasions in 2020 because of his appalling form off the ball. If the club wanted to keep him, there were other players that could have been traded. Don't really care what you think of Collingwood's standards, or the salary drama but use your head.

Sure, like who?

Sure, like who?
Anybody on the list. We had a problem, and identified the easiest way to solve the problem was by trading players who were holding us back. Stephenson was one of them.

Idk why you've made this about Collingwood. He doesn't play for us anymore, he's not on our books in any way. As it currently stands, the decision to trade him was a correct one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rich coming from someone who’s club picked tambling at 4.....
Drag Race Lol GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Remove this Banner Ad

Back