Player Watch Jaidyn Stephenson

Chilli Con Incarnate

Club Legend
Feb 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, Chicago Blackhawks
So... we're all singing this when he comes back and slots a goal in the finals yeah?

New nick name potential: Kenny?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

domus

Premiership Player
Mar 31, 2008
Mooroolbark
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Mooroolbark footy club
I was fuming the day we discovered how selfish and stupid Stevo is and that anger has only intensified after our last two dismal performances. He is only one part of the problem but it's a bloody important part.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
I can’t believe how much our side is dependent on this bloke. This has been one massive cock up and has completely changed the way we have played.

Soaring Magpie

Premiership Player
Mar 16, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Im Totally off this bloke now, to be so bloody stupid and do what he has done.
It has had a massive effect to the whole club.
You are a dickhead jaidyn

JB1975

Premium Platinum
Feb 26, 2015
Elsewhere
AFL Club
Collingwood
Don't think we should blame Stephenson too much. I agree that our forward line looks static without him, but it hasn't been especially dynamic for most of the season, and I'm not sure we can expect to generate a winning score when we're being smashed on the inside 50 count (57-35 tonight) as much as we are.

Edit: We had 18 inside 50s in the 1st quarter, less than half that for the rest of the game. Stevo wouldn't have been our saviour last night.

Last edited:

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think we need to up the anti on this 20 year old, I don't think he's learnt his lesson yet, let's go full troll to make ourselves feel better shall we?

Frank Gallagher

Diamond Encrusted Unobtainium Premium Member
Aug 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not saying this is True as at moment it's just a Rumor.

But the Stephenson thing and with Howe Dobbing him has Split the Playing Group
Wouldn't surprise me, if I were in Howe's situation I would've pulled him aside and told him to firstly not do it again and secondly distance himself from it, reckon there was probably more to it than we know though.

sirlothie

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think we need to up the anti on this 20 year old, I don't think he's learnt his lesson yet, let's go full troll to make ourselves feel better shall we?
Mate I tend to remember you being out on your own being critical when we were travelling well, now you are out on your own being supportive of anyone and everything when we hit rock bottom. Enjoy being different?

Top Bottom