Oppo Camp Jaidyn Stephenson (Traded to Nth Melb. 2020)

Should This Thread Be Kept Open?

• Yes

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given this latest set back to Jaidyn, do we now target a forward in the SPP rather than rookie Dunn? I personally would like some insurance for the possiblity he might not be back for a while. Again, terrible news and I wish him a speedy recovery

I'm rather more optimistic that he'll be back in full training post Christmas and it won't be an issue.

That said, we already have Elliott, Thomas, Varcoe, WHE, Broomy, Daicos, a couple of Brown's, and A2B2 on the list. I think we can cover for him in the short term.

I'm rather more optimistic that he'll be back in full training post Christmas and it won't be an issue.

That said, we already have Elliott, Thomas, Varcoe, WHE, Broomy, Daicos, a couple of Brown's, and A2B2 on the list. I think we can cover for him in the short term.
I always forget we have Bosenavulagi.

i wonder how he’s going? Does he look a likely type? Or not so much?

Curious on what people have seen.

I always forget we have Bosenavulagi.

i wonder how he’s going? Does he look a likely type? Or not so much?

Curious on what people have seen.

Started to impact games more consistently later in the season after looking all at sea early. I think he might surprise in 2020 with another preseason under his belt.

I'm concerned by the rumour that he contracted the disease whilst placing a bet on the basketball match he was playing in, which was at a paintball venue. I've heard that at the same time, he was overheard slagging off his footwear. Worrying times.
But he did sign a petition to look into the injury plague upon the Holden Centre.

But he did sign a petition to look into the injury plague upon the Holden Centre.
Apparently that pen was the same one he used to fill out his betting slip and had recently been used by someone who sucks the end of pens and also currently has glandular fever. So the petition is to blame for all of this.

There's obviously a pretty broad spectrum for GF. I have the markers for it, but I have no memory of any symptoms.

I have a screwy immune system so I'm probably not the best test case. But you can definitely have it and not have your life screwed up for months, if you're lucky.

There's obviously a pretty broad spectrum for GF. I have the markers for it, but I have no memory of any symptoms.

I have a screwy immune system so I'm probably not the best test case. But you can definitely have it and not have your life screwed up for months, if you're lucky.

I remember the symptoms for GF. It starts with a great deal of excitement and sensitivity, before petering out into boredom, and apathy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember the symptoms for GF. It starts with a great deal of excitement and sensitivity, before petering out into boredom, and apathy.
Mine progressed to three parasitic organisms that I'm told won't stop feeding off me for at least another 20 plus years.
source.gif

I'm concerned by the rumour that he contracted the disease whilst placing a bet on the basketball match he was playing in, which was at a paintball venue. I've heard that at the same time, he was overheard slagging off his footwear. Worrying times.

Should have stuck with the tried and tested dunlop volleys...

Rumours that he contracted it from kissing me at the basketball are unfounded.

Unfortunately :(

One of other players had it several years ago. Not sure who, memory was it was first season may been Broomhead.

Rhyce Shaw had it before being drafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back