Oppo Camp Jaidyn Stephenson (Traded to Nth Melb. 2020)

Should This Thread Be Kept Open?

• Yes

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure the club will make him a mid eventually but he is soooo dangerous inside the arc it would be a shame to take him out of there.

For me that is Worst Case Scenario on what he could Develop Into is someone who is Dangerous Forward

For me that is Worst Case Scenario on what he could Develop Into is someone who is Dangerous Forward
Couldn't agree more. The ability to inspire acute, cringing, hand-wringing, panic-attack-inducing embarrassment in opposition defenders is a priceless and rare quality, to be nurtured to its fullest potential and then ruthlessly exploited. All with a smile. Please... don't turn him into a midfielder until he's kicked so many goals that he's bored with it.

Nov 16, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Did he win the bet? Was his crap judgement also crap judgement or was his crap judgement an example of good judgement?

images (5).jpeg

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
This is where political correctness kicks in yet again.. bloke makes a $50 bet.. news for the next mth.. looking at every angle every loophole humanly possible.. makes a mistake let's not destroy the kid.. f give him a week if that.. and be done with it. Like the Afl gives a s**t anyway.

Collingwood high profile player.....
Hopefully a fine, but I doubt it.

Just what Gillan was praying for to take the heat off his ineptitude.

Why? Just, why? :( Crap news.

I'd like to be able to say something ageist like "youth is wasted on the young", but I've seen too much problem gambling to try localise it like that.

I hope he learns from this and repays the club for this f* up.

The AFL will rightfully punish him but then continue to align itself with bookmakers, of course.

If there is any truth to the rumour Stephenson is an absolute drop kick.

You earn how much a year to play football professionally? You go through how many training courses around conduct and what you can and can’t do? And then you still somehow justify to yourself that you can bet on an AFL result? Particularly one you have an active involvement in??

There is no justification. Once again, if the rumour is true, he is an absolute fool and will deserve whatever consequences come his way. What the * was he thinking?

Turns out Higgins isn’t the stupidest bloke in the AFL. Who’d have thought.

Just watching a replay of on the couch I get two betting adds,
And look I have no idea if this plays a part,But personally i HAVE DISLIKED GAMBLING ADDS RE AFL.For years
If this gambling is true so be it cop the time serve the crime,
Live and learn.
Not going to lynch this guy I love what Stephenson and what he has in terms of TALENT!

In a perfect world we would all be perfect.

Thedivided

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Man some people are overreacting here, I've met Stevo a couple of times and found him to be as down to earth and nice a bloke as any. So he probably made a little mistake get over it. A 50 dollar bet is nothing the only way you justify consequences were if he backed Melbourne to win or something similar it's not a huge issue. As stated earlier this has come at a good time for the afl to turn attention from the security issues of late.

Not the end of the world move on.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Man some people are overreacting here, I've met Stevo a couple of times and found him to be as down to earth and nice a bloke as any. So he probably made a little mistake get over it. A 50 dollar bet is nothing the only way you justify consequences were if he backed Melbourne to win or something similar it's not a huge issue. As stated earlier this has come at a good time for the afl to turn attention from the security issues of late.

Not the end of the world move on.
Too sensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back