Oppo Camp Jaidyn Stephenson (Traded to Nth Melb. 2020)

Should This Thread Be Kept Open?

• Yes

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets face it if a second year player is so important to us where it's the difference between winning and losing each week we don't deserve it, premiership sides are usually based on a lot of role players and if we cant find 1 player to take over stevo for 10 weeks then we dont deserve it.

Love the kid’s attitude.

As much as some folks would prefer if Stevo was spending the 10 weeks self flagellating himself up and down Olympic Boulevard and begging forgiveness from anybody wearing a black and white beanie ...

... his infectious optimism around the club is likely a tad more useful.

Love the kid’s attitude.

As much as some folks would prefer if Stevo was spending the 10 weeks self flagellating himself up and down Olympic Boulevard and begging forgiveness from anybody wearing a black and white beanie ...

... his infectious optimism around the club is likely a tad more useful.

My respect for him is growing. The kid is made of really stern stuff. Will be a champion for years to come.

What’s done is done.

No body can change the past so all we have is a star ready to slay them come finals time.

That simple.

What’s done is done.

No body can change the past so all we have is a star ready to slay them come finals time.

That simple.
Speaking of the past ...One night this week was listening to SEN and they had Brian Wilson on and he was discussing when he was 25/1 for the Brownlow. Crackers Keenan and a few other players backed him and he was relating how in the last couple of games they kept on kicking or handballing to him so he could get votes.

Those were the days.:D

My respect for him is growing. The kid is made of really stern stuff. Will be a champion for years to come.
Interesting. On field, since day one, he has demonstrated the stuff of a future champion. Then this. Even off-field he is impressing you. I tend to think he is the modern professional footballer and what we see off-field is as much a part of his champion performance as on-field. I am with you, see a champion developing, just can't resolve why the hell he'd risk it all and why he would for a moment think that was ok.

6 to go.

Then raring stallion to be let loose on finals.

The young man is doing real good....have had convos about it all and this was an honest mistake that he takes full responsibilty for and is coping his wack...over a 2 hour time frame the other night whist at his folks place tasting his mums delightful cooking....not once did i hear a negative thing come from his mouth....he will be unbruised,fresh and pumped ready to go when his suspension is finished....just think that....fresh and unbruised stevo...id be excited guys seriously....this could end up being a real positive for you

The young man is doing real good....have had convos about it all and this was an honest mistake that he takes full responsibilty for and is coping his wack...over a 2 hour time frame the other night whist at his folks place tasting his mums delightful cooking....not once did i hear a negative thing come from his mouth....he will be unbruised,fresh and pumped ready to go when his suspension is finished....just think that....fresh and unbruised stevo...id be excited guys seriously....this could end up being a real positive for you
That's great to hear. I've seen him at training the last few weeks, and he looks motivated and full of energy. Saw him at the VFL on Saturday and he is helping out and supporting where needed.

I get the impression he’s a generally positive type of person anyway

Love hm.

Thanks for your reports.

He’s a beauty.

(We all make mistakes. Live and Learn.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stevo is a textbook ectomorph so he'll never be a mesomorph built like De Goey.
Potentially yeah, however its not as if its unheard of for skinny blokes like him to put on weight going into their early to mid 20’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back