Oppo Camp Jaidyn Stephenson (Traded to Nth Melb. 2020)

Should This Thread Be Kept Open?

• Yes

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaytonM

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Happy 21st birthday young fella .. have a great day today and year ahead ...

Always appreciate your contribution and pleased in the most part you are treated with respected on here despite your errant football allegiances.

Can you advise how he is recovering and when he might be back to full flying speed?

Scottie65

All Australian
Nov 6, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Always appreciate your contribution and pleased in the most part you are treated with respected on here despite your errant football allegiances.

Can you advise how he is recovering and when he might be back to full flying speed?
as jen said hes running with the rehab group ..he told me the other day hes feeling fine and could go back to full training but doc says slowly go back onto it because the condition can make him very tired and lethagic if he goes to hard to early....as in his fitness.....he hasnt lost much conditioning and only lost half a kg while crook...his mumma looked after him well while he was sick but thats just her....he will prob start full training again next week

as jen said hes running with the rehab group ..he told me the other day hes feeling fine and could go back to full training but doc says slowly go back onto it because the condition can make him very tired and lethagic if he goes to hard to early....as in his fitness.....he hasnt lost much conditioning and only lost half a kg while crook...his mumma looked after him well while he was sick but thats just her....he will prob start full training again next week
Better to be cautious over these things. He has time on his hands, best to take things slow and then ramp them up throughout Feb/March.

Lucky he just had a minor bout. I remember losing about 5-6kg over a month when I had it and it took me another month to get back to full time work. 500g and a couple of weeks rest is getting off lightly.

Lucky he just had a minor bout. I remember losing about 5-6kg over a month when I had it and it took me another month to get back to full time work. 500g and a couple of weeks rest is getting off lightly.

In Pendles Debut Season it put him out for a Few Month when he had it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back