Fantasy Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Do you want to play for cash?

• Yes - $10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - $20

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Yes - $20 ($10 this season, $10 for next)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No but I want to win something

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Would not be surprised if Orasia Fantazio's decision to start Damien Williams (27.3 points) and my decision not to start Mike Williams (33 points) has already determined our play-off game :'(

I can still see Kamara and Ingram stealing it at the death. Should be close! Bosa having a quiet one hurt, he’s been killing it since coming back!

Would not be surprised if Orasia Fantazio's decision to start Damien Williams (27.3 points) and my decision not to start Mike Williams (33 points) has already determined our play-off game :'(

Crowder over Williams? With no QB and playing the Jags this week...? Why man?? Williams all day long vs that Chiefs secondary.

(and just so you know that I'm not being captain hindsight; I have both of them in Empire, started Williams, benched Crowder)

Crowder over Williams? With no QB and playing the Jags this week...? Why man?? Williams all day long vs that Chiefs secondary.

(and just so you know that I'm not being captain hindsight; I have both of them in Empire, started Williams, benched Crowder)
Admittedly I forgot to look at who they were playing when I made that decision earlier in the week, but I figured that he'd get a lot more targets than Mike Williams would given all the other injuries that Washington is facing.

Given Mike Williams hadn't exactly set the world on fire recently (receiving 3, 4 & 3 targets in the last three weeks), I didn't expect him to score much more than the ~7 points he's scored the last 2 weeks. Keenan Allen being injured changed his output massively

Admittedly I forgot to look at who they were playing when I made that decision earlier in the week, but I figured that he'd get a lot more targets than Mike Williams would given all the other injuries that Washington is facing.

Given Mike Williams hadn't exactly set the world on fire recently (receiving 3, 4 & 3 targets in the last three weeks), I didn't expect him to score much more than the ~7 points he's scored the last 2 weeks. Keenan Allen being injured changed his output massively

He scored the first TD when Allen was still on the field, pretty sure he would have been targeted heavily in the red zone even if Allen played the whole game. Having said that, Allen probably scores on the jet sweep instead of Williams if he was out there.

Nice to see Clowney dong his usual * all. 2 tackles, and he had the first tackle of the game.

Lets if Darnold can draw him off side to win game like Luck did last week. :thumbsu:

Going to have to start Randall at safety even though I'm pretty sure Baker will play (questionable tag after not practising Wednesday, limited Thursday, Friday). Cant take the risk of a zero in such a tightly projected playoff game.

Nice to see Clowney dong his usual **** all. 2 tackles, and he had the first tackle of the game.

Lets if Darnold can draw him off side to win game like Luck did last week. :thumbsu:

Yes! Clowney shows up in junk time! 2.5X's his score with a sack!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Reynolds an inch short on the replay meaning Gurley (and my opponent) will get the carry from the inches out... what a disastrous set of circumstances.

The type of play in fantasy football that makes you tear your hair out.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Reynolds an inch short on the replay meaning Gurley (and my opponent) will get the carry from the inches out... what a disastrous set of circumstances.

DJ Moore needs to get his skates on. Kuechly has just put the Stranglers up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DJ Moore needs to get his skates on. Kuechly has just put the Stranglers up.

Im screwed, Luke will score more than Moore, he always racks up big numbers vs NO

Im screwed, Luke will score more than Moore, he always racks up big numbers vs NO
Luke probably should have had an INT as well. Would have pretty much sealed it.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I told my wife that play had cost me my final, and then it got reversed :D

Back