Premiership Player
Mar 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Houston Rockets
VFL watchers - he any good?
Whenever I've watched him I've thought he was decent but he's not going to massively impact games at AFL level.

He is a really hard worker though and doesn't leave anything out on the field so who knows. He could end up really relishing the chance at AFL level and taking that next step with that extra class around him. I see him as really good back up.

Morro

Premium Platinum
Mar 27, 2008
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Richmond
Whenever I've watched him I've thought he was decent but he's not going to massively impact games at AFL level.

He is a really hard worker though and doesn't leave anything out on the field so who knows. He could end up really relishing the chance at AFL level and taking that next step with that extra class around him. I see him as really good back up.
Thanks mate.

THE_GUN

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
p**s off You Troll
I was hoping for Tom Mckenzie with this selection, Think this pick was to show the VFL boys if you work hard enough we will consider you and also probably as a bit of mature depth also but think there was better players with alot more upside that didnt get drafted

I would have rather Mitch Grigg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE THIN MAN

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
I was hoping for Tom Mckenzie with this selection, Think this pick was to show the VFL boys if you work hard enough we will consider you and also probably as a bit of mature depth also but think there was better players with alot more upside that didnt get drafted

I would have rather Mitch Grigg
If a rookie spot provides an example of our culture, that if you believe in it, you will be rewarded then it is a great investment.

Talk The Talk, Walk The Walk

Top Bottom