Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Houston Rockets
VFL watchers - he any good?

Whenever I've watched him I've thought he was decent but he's not going to massively impact games at AFL level.

He is a really hard worker though and doesn't leave anything out on the field so who knows. He could end up really relishing the chance at AFL level and taking that next step with that extra class around him. I see him as really good back up.

Whenever I've watched him I've thought he was decent but he's not going to massively impact games at AFL level.

He is a really hard worker though and doesn't leave anything out on the field so who knows. He could end up really relishing the chance at AFL level and taking that next step with that extra class around him. I see him as really good back up.
Thanks mate.

yahtzee! nice carrot for those in our vfl program

Spot on. Great advertisement for our VFL program. Willy has been doing it for years why can’t we also be a program that gives state level players opportunities to get onto a senior list.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
I was hoping for Tom Mckenzie with this selection, Think this pick was to show the VFL boys if you work hard enough we will consider you and also probably as a bit of mature depth also but think there was better players with alot more upside that didnt get drafted

I would have rather Mitch Grigg

THE THIN MAN

🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆 🏆🏆
Jan 7, 2010
AFL Club
Richmond
I was hoping for Tom Mckenzie with this selection, Think this pick was to show the VFL boys if you work hard enough we will consider you and also probably as a bit of mature depth also but think there was better players with alot more upside that didnt get drafted

I would have rather Mitch Grigg
If a rookie spot provides an example of our culture, that if you believe in it, you will be rewarded then it is a great investment.

Talk The Talk, Walk The Walk

db26

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2007
Punt road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa,A-league
Was he a permanent forward cause looks like he was going through the midfield to from highlights.

The few times I've watched him, I've liked what he brings to our VFL squad. Hope he continues on to AFL level well done Jake !!

Good depth if nothing else imo, we lost stengle and have replaced him with Aartsy

Great effort by him, obviously works hard

Back