Hong Kong Hawk

All Australian
Aug 1, 2015
Hong Kong
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
West Brom
I’ve received a copy of a message purporting to be Jake Carlisle saying some fairly rugged things about Bucks and his wife. I won’t repost as it might be defamatory. Anyone else seen this? Can confirm it?

Last edited:

Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys Chicago Bulls
I’ve received a copy of a message purporating to be Jake Carlisle saying some fairly rugged things about Bucks and his wife. I won’t repost as it might be defamatory. Anyone else seen this? Can confirm it?

You're not going to get done for posting a screenshot of a message you received.

Just post the thing.

Pussy. :devil:

StillAtLarge

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Screenshot_20190327-152740_Chrome.jpg

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Everyone has seen this surely? It's been going around for like over a month or two now? I can't even remember how long.

Basically Bucks and his woman split up. His wife ****ed some melbourne stars player, and bucks ****ed adam oxleys ex. Oxley knows and is fine with it. etc. etc. That's just off the top of my head it was so long ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve received a copy of a message purporating to be Jake Carlisle saying some fairly rugged things about Bucks and his wife. I won’t repost as it might be defamatory. Anyone else seen this? Can confirm it?

is that you brian lake?

i know you've been in prison, on survivor which turned into a massive bender but geeze!!!

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood

Purporating is my new favourite word.

Bad Horse

Petfood
Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019 Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Steph Chiocci 2017
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Seems like there is more **** and rooting than normal at the moment.

I won't be satisfied until we are recreating the best bits of Caligula on a daily basis and with better cast and production values.

curnow inferno

Team Captain
Nov 22, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
I also received this screenshot a few months ago but wasnt sure if it was real.

Basically said something about bucks and tanya going overseas to italy to sort out their marriage troubles and it didnt end up working so they eventually separated. Followed by the stuff about oxley.

If the screenshot is legit, it seems Carlisle is quite obsessed with the sex lives of afl figures after all the drama between he and marc murphy a couple of years ago!

I won't be satisfied until we are recreating the best bits of Caligula on a daily basis and with better cast and production values.

You just want to be Consul.

Bad Horse

Petfood
Mar 26, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
You just want to be Consul.

If its good enough for Incitatus its good enough for me.

- I'm a stable genius
- Unbridled enthusiasm for the job
- I look like Sarah Jessica Parker in a certain light.

Vote 1 Horse, and let me saddle up.

Atomboy

Premiership Player
Jan 22, 2007
Yes
AFL Club
St Kilda
I also received this screenshot a few months ago but wasnt sure if it was real.

Basically said something about bucks and tanya going overseas to italy to sort out their marriage troubles and it didnt end up working so they eventually separated. Followed by the stuff about oxley.

If the screenshot is legit, it seems Carlisle is quite obsessed with the sex lives of afl figures after all the drama between he and marc murphy a couple of years ago!

Did he get it all off the thread from Big Footy ?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back