Rumour Jake Carlisle Spreading Rumours about Bucks and His Wife

Remove this Banner Ad

On the scandals and rumours board there is a rumour about a player spreading rumours about a coach and his ex-wife.

Even if it happened, how is this even worth discussing?

If this is the worst stuff big JC is up to since the Vegas days, I’d put him in the leadership group right now.

What's wrong with Carlisle's back? Listed as indefinite - Saints fans: any mail? 4-6 week indefinite / season indefinite / multiple season indefinite?

Had surgery on it a few weeks ago. If it's a cover up he's going to extraordinary lengths.

Be at least 3 months, if not the season. Hard to tell.
Poor bugger - tricky things backs. Wishing him a complication free recovery!

Honestly wtf is the point of this thread if you don't want to share the evidence you have??

Ban this guy
The point is, posters on here and other forums cop it for being keyboard warriors (quite rightly in many instances) for what they say about players, coaches and WAGS. If indeed the message I have seen is from Carlisle himself, and if he is willing to call Tania Buckley a **** within said message (there is no evidence to suggest she is and I personally will not suggest that she is), then I think StKilda and the AFL Integrity Unit should check it out. Additionally the Buckley’s might wish to look at legal action.

I won’t attach the message here apropos the risk around defamation laws in Australia arising from rebroadcasting defamatory material in the public domain. I have however tried to contact StKilda’s legal department with no success as yet.

So - has anyone else seen the message in their Whatsapp networks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone has missed the obvious.

Jake C can’t spell, he thinks a B is an F.

WTF would Jake care, unless he's just being an a-hole again and thinks he's funny? Last I heard, neither Bucks nor Tania had banged anyone related or known to Jake, so he's not spreading any rumours (if that's even true) out of spite.

I still am not quite getting the Jake Carlisle thing, am I missing something? What does he want a bit of the Minnici magic for himself or what exactly is his interest in the (extra)marital affairs of some couple he’s probably not even met who are almost old enough to be his parents??

. If indeed the message I have seen is from Carlisle himself,

I think that's the real point here. Without verifying that anything in fact did come from Jake Carlisle, all you have is some random spreading s**t on the internet at most. That's pretty much this whole board in a nutshell.

And surely just as whatever is allegedly being spread about the Buckley family (and I use the term advisedly to make the point) might constitute defamation, surely imputations regarding Jake Carlisle spreading them in the first place are just as potentially defamatory?

I also received this screenshot a few months ago but wasnt sure if it was real.

Basically said something about bucks and tanya going overseas to italy to sort out their marriage troubles and it didnt end up working so they eventually separated. Followed by the stuff about oxley.

If the screenshot is legit, it seems Carlisle is quite obsessed with the sex lives of afl figures after all the drama between he and marc murphy a couple of years ago!
Wait, dumb Q, how does that Implicate Carlisle? Does he have a thing for Tanya? Or Bucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back