Jake Carlisle Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

From when he had his surgery to when he got back from trip, he hadn't done any training was hoping to smash it as soon he got back from his trip.

Who cares. I hope he did nothing and refreshed his batteries, he's got plenty of time to get fit before the rest of the boys start pre season.

Yeah this break will be the refresher he needs to extend his career. Making our 4 peat just that bit more likely .
( For the record i hate the terms 3peat and especially 4peat ).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's crazy how the football world just can't manage to grasp this! I guess "St Kilda got shafted by Essendon" is a more popular story to tell - and you never let the facts get in the way of a good story

If you want a laugh, go back and find all the killer trades that the good teams made to win the "Trade Week Trophy".

What? There is no prize for trade week? Really?

It's crazy how the football world just can't manage to grasp this! I guess "St Kilda got shafted by Essendon" is a more popular story to tell - and you never let the facts get in the way of a good story

They won the chest beating contest but we made the best of it by picking a gun and off-setting them getting the upper hand.

We also gave up 24, which often gets forgotten. Sure we can say we got Gresh with 5 (if we were gonna take him there) but that would mean we got Jake for 24.

Without trading we were going to take Gresh at 5 and White at 24*.

So the Jakester was a freeeeeeeebie

* if you believe the story
** I believe the story
*** Why not believe the story?

I simples terms we can say:
First round pick = first round pick.
We paid second round pick for Carlisle = good deal.
We got player we wanted for 2nd round in 3rd round. Yay
We got father sun pick ( worth at least an early 3rd round pick ) late in the 3rd round. Yay.

All good .

Shut up whingers.

We got 14 back mate, and that landed us Jade Gresham who has looked more promising than the guy taken at pick 5.

Granted
But we still gave up pick 5
Happy with Gresham tho
At last we have a kid that looks like he will make it to A+ status.

How did the 14 come about again?
From swans wasn't it?? In the 3 way?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back