Jake Carlisle Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont want to be negative but does anyone else find it odd he still lives in Airport West?
Given his form with his 'mates' and just the plain inconvenience. It isnt like he cant afford to move or hasnt had the time.

Dont want to be negative but does anyone else find it odd he still lives in Airport West?
Given his form with his 'mates' and just the plain inconvenience. It isnt like he cant afford to move or hasnt had the time.
He has been suspended for 12 months and doesnt actually have to start training at club until the first batch of Saints players return in November. Would you move across to the other side of city to start a job 14 months after you got given it?

He has been suspended for 12 months and doesnt actually have to start training at club until the first batch of Saints players return in November. Would you move across to the other side of city to start a job 14 months after you got given it?

It was a legitimate question and you gave me a legitimate answer. So thank you. You are right. Not much point moving and being lonely when he cant train with the group. Makes more sense if he moves when actual full blown training starts in November.

Bomber Thompson used to live in Balwyn when he coached Geelong.... I dont see an issue with where anyone lives TBH
Some people actually like the drive to relax and unwind.

I guess the concern with Jake was that his 'crew' of old mates arent necessarily great influences while he is playing.
Once his career is over he can be mates with whoever he likes.

How did this get 7 likes???
Obviously he wouldve organized it with the club and got let in ffs

Because Toxic posted it

And The good Saints posters like Toxic

Oh yeah...11 likes and counting lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some people actually like the drive to relax and unwind.

I guess the concern with Jake was that his 'crew' of old mates arent necessarily great influences while he is playing.
Once his career is over he can be mates with whoever he likes.
Have you seen some of the types that live around Seaford????

Stay in Ascot Vale big Jake... please!

Have you seen some of the types that live around Seaford????

Stay in Ascot Vale big Jake... please!
Funny you should mention that. I had to go to Franga North yesterday.
First time . Last time.

Apologies to any Franga dwelling peeps on here. Im sure your all nice folk.:thumbsu:

And the West gets a bad rap Pfffft.
Where i live looks like Toorak compared to where i went yesterday:p

First time . Last time.

Apologies to any Franga dwelling peeps on here. Im sure your all nice folk.:thumbsu:

Welcome to The Pines :drunk::drunk::drunk: i have had to work in there a few times, some lovely stories i could tell.

First time . Last time.

When i was 16 i use to have to ride my bike through the pines at night to get home from the girl freinds place in karingal.

Would s**t my dacks every time, fastest i ever rode lol

When i was 16 i use to have to ride my bike through the pines at night to get home from the girl freinds place in karingal.

Would s**t my dacks every time, fastest i ever rode lol
But you still went back every day didnt you ya horny little toad LOL

Some things are worth risking your neck for arent they Crasha;):D

Carlisle Returns
http://www.saints.com.au/news/2016-09-14/carlisle-returns

Key defender Jake Carlisle has returned to Linen House Centre today to begin a two-month transition period ahead of his anti-doping suspension ending on 13 November 2016.

As one of 34 past and present Essendon players serving the suspension, Carlisle will be permitted to train at St Kilda until the full period of ineligibility concludes in two months’ time.

St Kilda Football Club has sought advice from ASADA regarding remaining restrictions including his inability to participate in club directed media, commercial and promotional activities during this period.

The 24-year-old will meet with members of the football department today to devise a training program ahead of joining the first to four year players when they return for pre-season training on Monday 7 November.

General Manager – Football Performance Jamie Cox said the club has been looking forward to Carlisle’s return in adherence with the terms of the transition period.

“Both the club and Jake are excited for his return and we think this period will be the perfect opportunity for him to keep learning about our club and get himself into the best physical condition for day one of pre-season,” Cox said.

“In compliance with ASADA directions, Jake will take part in activities such as training and team meetings allowing him to prepare for his return to playing football once the ban is lifted.”

During his period away from the club, Carlisle has worked in construction, undergone a minor hip procedure and caught up with St Kilda teammates socially.

“Jake’s used this period to develop himself away from footy as well as prepare for his return,” Cox said.

“He’s made a full recovery from the hip procedure that he underwent earlier this year and will be looking to make up for lost playing time.

“It’s been an exciting year both on and off the field for the Saints and while Jake has been attending home games and catching up socially with teammates, I’m sure he’s eager to be properly involved with the club again.”

St Kilda secured Carlisle during the 2015 trade period in a move that allowed the club to retain a first round selection (pick No.14) used to recruit exciting midfielder Jade Gresham.

Carlisle’s St Kilda-imposed two-game sanction has been served concurrently as part of his anti-doping suspension, allowing him to be eligible for selection for 2017 pre-season games.

A couple of interesting things.
Jake cannot be part of any club directed media, commercial and promotional activities until his ban is fully over.
Also confirmation his 2 game Saints ban was run concurrently so he will be available from the start of 2017.
He is fully recovered from his hip surgery
:thumbsupemoji:

Mount Eliza is fine, and its not 40 minutes away.

From Seaford we talking? Mountie is only like 20 minutes. Plenty of good areas on the Peninsula. Mornington, Mount Eliza, Tyabb, Frankston South, Mount Martha. Plenty more further down as well if you want land but then you start to get a bit far away from everywhere. Seaford and Tanti and parts of Frankston will keep getting better, just takes time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back