Jake Carlisle Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

From Seaford we talking? Mountie is only like 20 minutes. Plenty of good areas on the Peninsula. Mornington, Mount Eliza, Tyabb, Frankston South, Mount Martha. Plenty more further down as well if you want land but then you start to get a bit far away from everywhere. Seaford and Tanti and parts of Frankston will keep getting better, just takes time.

Tyabb really? That place was nothing 10 years ago.

From Seaford we talking? Mountie is only like 20 minutes. Plenty of good areas on the Peninsula. Mornington, Mount Eliza, Tyabb, Frankston South, Mount Martha. Plenty more further down as well if you want land but then you start to get a bit far away from everywhere. Seaford and Tanti and parts of Frankston will keep getting better, just takes time.
Nth, Sth. East or West.
Home is where the heart is.
No point buying anywhere too fancy though.
You might end up living next door to somebody like James Hird:eek:

Why would he move to the peninsula when we still play all of our games in the city and we are redeveloping Moorabin? How many players on our list live on the mornington peninsula? Wouldn't be too many I would've thought. You can drive on the east link and peninsula link straight to linen house so it's not difficult to drive to training. Driving to the city is always a pain, however.

Yeah man, even Tyabb and Somerville and Langwarrin are going up. Anything north of Hastings seems expensive now. Even the god damn beach boxes on the peninsula are going for hundreds of thousands of dollars now. Ridonculous.
Haha good old scummyville! Langy pub went alright back in the day.

Bloody hell! I lived in Baxter for a few years and it was like no mans land, obviously all changed now.

So you have surveyed every individual on this forum. Asked them their opinion on this? Then also received unanimous support to be the spokesman for everyone?

That was quick. Well done.

Or are you being a flog?

Must be one of those two options.
Well no one else has voiced their concern so I guess it's option 1.

Lighten up sunshine.

Yeah man, even Tyabb and Somerville and Langwarrin are going up. Anything north of Hastings seems expensive now. Even the god damn beach boxes on the peninsula are going for hundreds of thousands of dollars now. Ridonculous.

Not going up to much in Mornington. My parents sold 16 years ago in east Bentleigh for 260k and bought brand new in Mornington for 140k. Now there house is worth 500k and the east Bentleigh house just sold unrenivated for 1.5 million. That stuffs up the will.

Not going up to much in Mornington. My parents sold 16 years ago in east Bentleigh for 260k and bought brand new in Mornington for 140k. Now there house is worth 500k and the east Bentleigh house just sold unrenivated for 1.5 million. That stuffs up the will.

If you sold inner city Melbourne 16 years ago it doesn't matter where you moved, you're gonna lose out.

Yes I know that. Just pointing out how cheap is still is around some areas around the peninsula. Very generous calling east Bentleigh inner city.

Anything around Melbourne that isn't housing commission is just *in crazy now. There's still some cheap areas on the peninsula; McCrae would be a good spot to buy I reckon, that's already going up but still some good spots I reckon. If I had cash and was looking at an investment area I'd be poking around that area. But I am a broke pleb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anything around Melbourne that isn't housing commission is just ****in crazy now. There's still some cheap areas on the peninsula; McCrae would be a good spot to buy I reckon, that's already going up but still some good spots I reckon. If I had cash and was looking at an investment area I'd be poking around that area. But I am a broke pleb.

If Jake likes Airport West the Pines might suit him, a nice little asbestos clad bungalow would be about the same as a bag of coke.

I drive home through Doveton and Hallam most days.
Makes me sick how the council approve so many units and flats.
Particularly there were some 1/2 acre ( prime at the time ) properties in Hallam that are now virtually ghetto's.
Each unit seems to have room for only one car, so the ( not so wide ) streets are loaded with cars.
Council love it , they collect the rates, but they don't put in anything extra in the way of infrastructure.

Maverick Weller
@jcarlisle22 @JackEdwards7
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
looking forward to having you back snakey

Wakey wakey .... !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back