Jake Carlisle Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

This year off could have seriously been one of the best things that could have happened for him. Sounds like it's given him a much greater appreciation of the opportunity he has and hopefully returned his love for the game, which was probably missing a fair bit by the end of his time at Essendon.

Not to mention the fact it's hopefully enabled him to get over his nagging knee and hip injuries!

Might not quite get back to his consistent best next season, but look out in 2018 and beyond!

spot on. its probably the first time in his life he's worked anything close to a real 9-5 job

I reckon it's easy to forget just how good he can be.

I remember half way through his last year at methendon he was crashing packs like a demon, taking big contested marks and dominating the back 50. I thought at the time "jeez he'd look good in RWB".

Now he's here.

And, with Nathan Brown to back him up end take the lock down role JC can be that defensive general we have lacked for too long now. He will grow into the role and relish the greater responsibility.

It's gonna be good times ahead....

I reckon it's easy to forget just how good he can be.

I remember half way through his last year at methendon he was crashing packs like a demon, taking big contested marks and dominating the back 50. I thought at the time "jeez he'd look good in RWB".

Now he's here.

And, with Nathan Brown to back him up end take the lock down role JC can be that defensive general we have lacked for too long now. He will grow into the role and relish the greater responsibility.

It's gonna be good times ahead....

I think it was around 2012 he was the most exciting player in the comp when he was drifting forward and kicked bags. Hopefully it wasn't from the Dank powder and it comes back.

The chance to have the hip surgery is the best thing to happen to JC. he is finally able to do.leg weights and bend properly. Internally he believes it was a blessing in disguise as it would of ruined a pre season had he done it in an off season.

Also chomping at the bit to do some match simulation. thinks he can teach Brucey and paddy a few things about beating defenders. will also mentor Hughy on gameday. club think Hughy can become a jc v2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back