Jake Carlisle Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

1.34 seconds in, Mav making a case for captain with a quick spa with Roo. :thumbsu:

tumblr_n0pudkQpCV1qhry21o4_500.gif

Leave poor old Tommy Walsh alone, its bad enough his career died.

1.34 seconds in, Mav making a case for captain with a quick spa with Roo. :thumbsu:

tumblr_n0pudkQpCV1qhry21o4_500.gif
It's SPAR, you idiot! :D

What, you want them to get into a hot tub together? What exactly do you have in mind!?

LOL

I'm pretty confident that this is all crap. I'm sure if there was any truth in it journos on Twitter would be all over it.

nanganator from a random Facebook post from someone that knows someone who works near Moorabbin or something.

That FB person has form for posting absolute BS.

An old mate of mine did his ACL playing snooker . True story.

But he was obesely fat and pissed and tripped over his own pool cue , twisted his knee and all the wieght from his big arse and gut just crumpled his poor knee.:drunk:
So unless Jake was playing snooker im calling it bullshit:thumbsu:

Did he take his cue from you?

I saw Jake Carlisle at a supermarket in Mentone yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw Jake Carlisle at a supermarket in Mentone yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
:eek:o_O

You wouldn't read about it

Classic copy-pasta

What a terrible experience. If that's what he's like it's a surprise that Richo was OK with him coming to our club, having spent a year with him at Essendon and surely knowing what he's like.
Haha let's knock it on the head before some toe-rag 'journalist' like Purple picks up the story, Strahany is taking the piss :)

Real problem is his bad role models as a child
index.jpg

This s**t is older then the internet.

I was walking our mini fox terrier on St Kilda beach when i passed Carlisle walking the other way.
Unexpectedly he reached down and picked up my dog and kicked it as hard as he could.
The poor thing went about 60mts into the water.
I screamed out " OMG i cant believe what you just did" .
.Jake just said "what"
I said " You kicked my dog 60mts into the water and it wasnt even a torp. Can you drop punt that far all the time mate?".
"Yeah" he said.
"COOL" I said .

Seemed like a nice bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back