News Jake Kelly and Patrick Wilson sign on

Remove this Banner Ad

Probably both Greenwood and CEY
I not sure how it’s gonna hurt.
This one pace midfield that can’t chase when they’re caught on the spread has to be culled somehow.
Like we are so effing slow.

To make Kelly even more effective we need to work on our ball movement from defence, and also his ability to shift quickly.

He was very good defensively this year.

Surely Wilson resigning means that the club thinks that one of the crouches is leaving.

It's a one year deal. Most likely just play SANFl and be a body if needed without any other meaning to it.

Patrick is a star, should have been a 2 year deal.
No star but haven't totally given up on him. He needs to pick up the pace of the game pretty soon, which is still possible as it usually takes more than 2 games a year apart to do so. That play where he totally missed kicking the football does haunt though.

Kelly is one of the very few Crows who has had a consistently good year... so this is a reward for performance.

Having said that, we cannot have him & Hartigan in the same side (assume Talia is in the side) as our offence from defence suffers.

Must trade Hartigan & keep Keath now.

We could afford to lose both of these players if they're into Aaron Francis as I suspect. We're desperate for someone like him who's not afraid to take the game on! Doedee back as intercept defender and Butts developing nicely in SANFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No star but haven't totally given up on him. He needs to pick up the pace of the game pretty soon, which is still possible as it usually takes more than 2 games a year apart to do so. That play where he totally missed kicking the football does haunt though.
Would also be nice to see him get 3 games in a row in the guts to see how he goes

We could afford to lose both of these players if they're into Aaron Francis as I suspect. We're desperate for someone like him who's not afraid to take the game on! Doedee back as intercept defender and Butts developing nicely in SANFL.
We might be into him, but talk is Francis (and Redman) will be signing with the Bombers next week.

We might be into him, but talk is Francis (and Redman) will be signing with the Bombers next week.
Redman has already signed 4 days ago

Essendon defender Mason Redman rewarded with new deal until the end of 2021 season

What do we see in Wilson that makes us think he'll be a better player than he's been in the last two seasons?

Baffling contract.

The type Port would do.
He's been better this year than he was last year.

Personally I think Nathan Grima would be most disappointed.

He's been better this year than he was last year.

Personally I think Nathan Grima would be most disappointed.
Ya definitely
The only baffling thing about this is why they keep him if they have no intention of playing him
I have my suspicions

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Ya definitely
The only baffling thing about this is why they keep him if they have no intention of playing him
I have my suspicions

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
I've said to a few people that I think we are a massive chance to play everyone on the list next year.... just have a look

Remove this Banner Ad

Back