Recommitted Jake Kelly [re-signed for 2 years]

Remove this Banner Ad

We didn't need more midfielders yet we still acquire them. Can't have too many of any role, injuries happen and anyone can earn a spot if they work hard enough.
If he wants to come, I'm open to him. Having both brothers at the club.

But can have too many mean we are Lack of Depth in other Postions

how much is he worth? $$

Pies are tight but with some retirees and delistings to come, we could spare some cash.
We have a 2nd rounder. We have no academy or so this year.
He’s worth a second rounder yes. With the retirements of Goldsack,Wells,Dunn id say you guys could get him. His brother will plays for the pies. They are pretty close. Having Jake their would help him a lot.

He’s worth a second rounder yes. With the retirements of Goldsack,Wells,Dunn id say you guys could get him. His brother will plays for the pies. They are pretty close. Having Jake their would help him a lot.
I doubt saints would give up their first pick, and pies have a pick in the 30's. Saints next isn't in the 50's. Hopefully pies can get it done this trade period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol what is he going to say?

‘Na I’m out’

Seriously
Plenty of players do give far more non committal answers than Kelly has here. Yes it doesn’t guarantee he stays but it’s not uncommon for players to avoid the question and say that it’s in their managers hands or that they’ll just have to see how it goes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back