Radio Jake King!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
Oh wow... who at MMM is gonna take responsibility for employing this bloke...

What a shocker!

He can barely string two words together. They went down to him about four times during he first half today, each time asking the same question with the same answer, who are the subs? He really had to think a couple of times.

Really struggles to give the slightest accuracy or insight re injuries.

Sorry Jake, I'm sure you have a future somewhere, but it ain't in the media. Who hires these blokes!!??

probably seemed a good idea at the time, but today's game was terrible...."down to the Push Up King on the boundary"

"um, yeah, boys, um I, er had a sneaky look at the paperwork for the sub, and um yeah, the lions are, um, gonna make a change in a minute I think, um, yeah"

"who is it Push Up?"

"um yeah boys, um I think its gonna be golby, yeah, reckon it'll be golby"

"well, he's wearing the red vest so who's coming off?"

"Yeah, boys, um..."

He's on again today doing special comments, seriously bad. Painful to listen to him slur through words and be barely coherent.
I hope Wayne Schwass is being well compensated for all the fellating of Jake King he's been doing today. Seriously bad is an understatement.

Frawley isn't much better - I asked in another thread but does he have an acquired brain injury?

Apart from the useless obvious things he said such as, "Suns only have THREE people in their forward line right now boys". In the the third quarter he called Hallahan - Houlihan. Numpty has the commentators in his ear all day saying Hallahan and still gets it wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)