List Mgmt. Jake Kolodjashnij contract status

Remove this Banner Ad

Wells confirms that they have spoken to his manager today, they and he wanted to wait until he was back in the side before beginning negotiations.
Not far off a deal being agreed upon for a new deal.

Wells confirms that they have spoken to his manager today, they and he wanted to wait until he was back in the side before beginning negotiations.

Any idea what is meant by "back in the side"? He's played 7 games this year including last week.

Any idea what is meant by "back in the side"? He's played 7 games this year including last week.
Means that negotiations were on hold whilst he was ill and in the VFL at the start of the season, and I suspect the CBA also.

means you have to say something as to why you have not signed a young promising 21yo 193cm defender who has played 36 games , has a brother out of state playing for a club we may have to deal with at years end.

Same line as Kersten last year around this time.

Geez you blokes cannot be pleased.
I think the proof will be in the pudding, people just don't believe the lines the club put out all the time

That said I think he will stay, the words from his own mouth in the Addy the other day certainly said that... unlike Kersten etc

Geez you blokes cannot be pleased.

Dr... the line about waiting till he was back in the side ...for both parties..as he mentioned Anthony ie McConville ..to me sounded like an initial offer was made that may have been unders... I guess its a good sign that Kolo wants to talk..

For celebrations ... Show me the ink , and I'll pull the cork on the drink.

Perhaps im a bit cynical not to mention... we are on the cusp of bringing in a 34 year player so I will see what that costs us before going into raptures about talking about signing.

Dr... the line about waiting till he was back in the side ...for both parties..as he mentioned Anthony ie McConville ..to me sounded like an initial offer was made that may have been unders... I guess its a good sign that Kolo wants to talk..

For celebrations ... Show me the ink , and I'll pull the cork on the drink.

Perhaps im a bit cynical not to mention... we are on the cusp of bringing in a 34 year player so I will see what that costs us before going into raptures about talking about signing.
I'm far more relaxed. Player and list manager are singing from the same hymn sheet so not in the slightest bit worried.
Just because players in the past have left does not alter the mindset, no need for me to suddenly be cynical or sceptical.

I take JK and Stephen Wells at their word. Hell, even Nakia mentioned earlier about it being the case and he appears to be someone with a solid contact at the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the proof will be in the pudding, people just don't believe the lines the club put out all the time
When player and club say the same thing you have to be pretty headf**ked to still be wringing hands over it.

I'm far more relaxed. Player and list manager are singing from the same hymn sheet so not in the slightest bit worried.
Just because players in the past have left does not alter the mindset, no need for me to suddenly be cynical or sceptical.

I take JK and Stephen Wells at their word. Hell, even Nakia mentioned earlier about it being the case and he appears to be someone with a solid contact at the club.

Im not worried at all... what will happen , will happen. The recruitment of 2E sort of make his brothers immediate recruitment unlikely so nothing would surprise me.

Im not worried at all... what will happen , will happen. The recruitment of 2E sort of make his brothers immediate recruitment unlikely so nothing would surprise me.
Often thought the reuniting the twins angle was overstated. Either way.

Often thought the reuniting the twins angle was overstated. Either way.

Its another thing thats hard judge externally. Plenty of examples both ways.. The Scotts were quickly united... I doubt the Hockings would have cared if either played elsewhere.

Where will Cassidy Parish land? Will Menzel care about playing with his brother? The Kings in next years draft are 200 plus cm... I doubt they go to the same club.

All this talk about Menzel wanting to play with his brother....what? ...in the SANFL? I can't see a spot for the other Menzel in Adelaide's best 22.

What chance he's delisted at the end of 2017?

When player and club say the same thing you have to be pretty headf**ked to still be wringing hands over it.
Well they have often said the same thing about injury and stuff in the last and been full of it.
Fwiw I think and have thought he stays, but I can see why some people don't believe anything till it is actually official

Well they have often said the same thing about injury and stuff in the last and been full of it.
Fwiw I think and have thought he stays, but I can see why some people don't believe anything till it is actually official
I see the two as quite seperate. There's every reason to doubt them on injuries given their track record. Not so when it comes to contracts.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back