Jake Lever deleting social media

Remove this Banner Ad

Df by Sydney

Draftee
Apr 15, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Weird - posted a thread then spammed the OP.
Pretty disappointing to hear young Jake has had so much abuse directed his way that he has had to shut down his Twitter account. It really is a poor reflection on the bitter Crows fans and angry Melbourne fans who have attacked for nothing other than doing his job. A lot from these two supporter groups need to take a good look at their atrocious behaviour, in truth they probably shouldn't be supporting a competitive sporting team as they clearly are too immature to be involved.

There's no question Jake has had a difficult start to his year, however he isn't alone among Melbourne players and is still very young.

All the best tomorrow Jake, stick it up all those weaklings potting you from the stands

If he can’t take any criticism that he’s not performing like an 850k player

Yeah because of how much you earn it warrants abuse right? :rolleyes:

he’s taken money over potential team success.. says all you need to know about Jake.

Also, he’s taken money AND potential team success. Seems like a win-win to me.

Last edited:
Only Crows fans I know think he has done us a favour as we have upgraded with Doedee & got us 2x 1st round picks as part of the trade.

Thanks Jake. :)
So you don’t have an opinion on him getting abused on Twitter? You just want to continue to promote the fact he isn’t good even though you didn’t want him to go?

If he can’t take any criticism that he’s not performing like an 850k player and he’s taken money over potential team success.. says all you need to know about Jake.
Criticism is different from abuse. No one deserves to be abused. Taken money over potential success? Ok mate. That’s kind of what happens when anyone moves to any club. It’s always potential success.

So you don’t have an opinion on him getting abused on Twitter? You just want to continue to promote the fact he isn’t good even though you didn’t want him to go?

The Crows were happy to let him go, considering what he wanted and what we got for him and who we replaced him with.

He is a dime a dozen 3rd KPD.

Firstly, I don't use twitter & think it's for twits. Shouldn't go on it if you can't handle negative comments as crazy people everywhere!

I never said Lever is a poor player. He will come good for the Dees, but he he has done our backline a favour as we are better balanced with Doedee.

Looks like Adelaide fans will show their true colours in this thread, there’s no way they could take about the topic is there? Just stick the boots in again.

What will you come up with about Rory Sloane next year?

Sloane has been a long loyal servant to the AFC and wants to go home for family reasons, we dont begrudge him of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't believe many Melbourne fans would have given him a hard time.

And good to see him towel up Townsend on Tuesday night. He'll be a star for the Dees for a decade.

Crows fans are a different story. They even took an award off Gunston once they knew he was leaving. Horrible cheeseburger club.

I wonder which Melbourne club Sloane will choose.

Pretty disappointing to hear young Jake has had so much abuse directed his way that he has had to shut down his Twitter account. It really is a poor reflection on the bitter Crows fans and angry Melbourne fans who have attacked for nothing other than doing his job. A lot from these two supporter groups need to take a good look at their atrocious behaviour, in truth they probably shouldn't be supporting a competitive sporting team as they clearly are too immature to be involved.

There's no question Jake has had a difficult start to his year, however he isn't alone among Melbourne players and is still very young.

All the best tomorrow Jake, stick it up all those weaklings potting you from the stands

Would cop worse from the Power fans at Adelaide oval

I don't believe many Melbourne fans would have given him a hard time.

And good to see him towel up Townsend on Tuesday night. He'll be a star for the Dees for a decade.

Crows fans are a different story. They even took an award off Gunston once they knew he was leaving. Horrible cheeseburger club.

I wonder which Melbourne club Sloane will choose.

Melbourne fans and cheese.... just stop

As did Lever and Dangerfield. Doesn’t stop Crows fans paying out on Dangerfield. You can’t pick and choose mate.

Youre digressing, Dangerfield is a completely a different issue.

Lever to Melbourne has suited us perfectly and he is being shown as the true 3rd KPD that he is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back