Jake Lever deleting social media

The constant vitriol about him being s**t, a dud, overpaid, weak etc
Wouldn’t that be coming from Melbourne Supporters? We don’t care if he’s overpaid. Or s**t. Or a dud. We’ve got Doedee and your first round pick this year.

Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg, tigers
Wouldn’t that be coming from Melbourne Supporters? We don’t care if he’s overpaid. Or s**t. Or a dud. We’ve got Doedee and your first round pick this year.
Plus their first round pick last year helped us get gibbs!...
Plus it freed up a heap of salary cap space..

But seriously... abuse over social media is just something sports stars, media personalities, politicians, celebrities etc etc all tend to cop from time to time... it’s nothing new and I’m not saying it’s right but it’s just an unfortunate fact of life..

This thread just seems to be the pathetically childish attempt of some lowlife who just wanted an excuse to build a massive strawman to attack crow and dees supporters with.. I’d put my money on it that the OP actually couldn’t give a flying fog about Lever and the abuse he may be coping.

Shut it down.

Aug 17, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The Autobots and Team America
We may be at the G' or we may be at Falls Creek. We won't be in Adelaide though with a whole lot of bogan ****s and s**t coloured water. Checkmate.
Always find Bogan comments amusing on a Footy forum.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Bennett.

Your training, Matrix
10k Posts Essendon Player Sponsor 2018 Essendon Player Sponsor 2017 Essendon Player Sponsor 2016 Essendon Player Sponsor 2014 Essendon Player Sponsor 2015
Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Maple Leafs, Blue Jays
But it's been coming from Adelaide supporters though.

Super game from Lever on the weekend, getting back to his best.

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt

I would have called that an average game by the standards he set at Adelaide. There was one really nice kick out of defence but the rest of it was about par. He also cost you a goal with a botched spoil.

Should also point out that St Kilda's forward line is one of the worst in the league. If Lever couldn't turn out a decent game against those spuds, I would be pretty concerned.

Last edited:
I would have called that an average game by the standards he set at Adelaide. There was one really nice kick out of defence but the rest of it was about par. He also cost you a goal with a botched spoil.

Should also point out that St Kilda's forward line is one of the worst in the league. If Lever couldn't turn out a decent game against those spuds, I would be pretty concerned.
Well you would of seem more of then me, I was happy with quite a few kicks, not just one. Certainly wasn't a star performance, but knowing what he did at Adelaide and his improving performances I'm pretty comftable quality long term player at Melbourne.

Roovolution

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 22, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Of course you did.

Fortunately, I earn a good living and have no need to gamble. I only take up bets offered by big men such as yourself. Just unfortunate losers like you then find ways to weasel out of it when I pm you with a legitimately drawn legal agreement.

Remember it was YOU who wanted to make the bet. And you did warn me you are a ‘professional punter’.

Anyway, I’m done with you. Be gone. I don’t waste time with low life’s such as yourself who are full of it.

I keep asking you this question but you keep ignoring it. Do we get access to these players contracts for this bet? Surely the bet isnt going to be settled on media speculation of what the players are being paid?!

Amateur.

Roovolution

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 22, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide

‘Super’ game? Geez that’s a bit strong. Played the impotent Saints too....not hard to look ‘Super’ against such quality forwards like McCartin.

mick500

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
I don't like the guy and the way he left and messed up our gf.

I said the week of the gf we should tell him he signs now or doesn't play in the gf. I was called nuts on the Adelaide board. Yet according to all, he was a huge distraction gf day and arguing with players in the locker room at half time.

Yeah, that's what you want in a gf.

After the match every one agreed he shouldn't have been playing. If only someone had shown some foresight.

Regardless of all that , if he is happy at Melbourne and isn't a complete flog everywhere he goes I don't think there is much doubt he will be a quality player for the next decade for the dees.

Happy to have Doedee and Gibbs at the club as well tho. Clearly lever at Adelaide was toxic.

Back