Jake Lever deleting social media

Remove this Banner Ad

Just felt like having a chuckle at my favorite delusional poster. Please, tell me about your Freo bet. Need them to win and by a margin? (Just want to limit your utter bullshit.)

But I digress, Lever was fantastic today. You must agree Delusional?
Levers has always loved the dees . You are great. Well done. Season is yours

Another person who hasn’t bothered to check the stats.

Contested marks, intercept possessions, kicks, score assists, metres gained, R50s are all in Levers favour as a season avg now despite him being borderline horrible for the first month. I had checked them prior to my post and have double checked them now.

If given the opportunity I would take Lever every day over Doedee. I'm not sure if others agree but I think that you could argue Doedee has been better value than Lever but not a better footballer.

Your approach to debate or being on an opinion based forum is absolutely horrible though, I would be interested to know if you've ever changed your mind in your life. Good luck with it from here on in.

Probably a good idea to know a little bit about the poster you’re slagging off. I’m a professionally gambler and I run a betting service.

www.sportsgambling101blog.com

I’ll even give you temporary access to my private subscription based twitter feed so you can check out the bets I’ve made this week. Send me a request @sg101blog

After that, you can make a public post on here to apologise for talking out of your ass.

This bloke drinks his own bathroom water

Vickery had to do similar, all because he chose to play football for a living.

There's some real mouth breathers out there that feel the need to tag players into tweets to make themselves feel better about the their shitty lives.

The same sorts of people who get front row seats at the footy so that they can stand, point and scream expletives at players.
Abasi

Another bargain recruit come good out of nowhere for the dees. I hadn’t heard of this Jack Leroy kid until this weekend but geez he looks the goods.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back