Traded Jake Lever [traded to Melbourne]

Remove this Banner Ad

I think because they get our future 3rd, it's ok.

They technically upgraded their 4th, didn't trade it.
Don't think it works that way, needs to be from same round as per Hawks last year

Don't Melbourne still need to complete a trade for a future 1st or 4th round pick to make this deal legal?
No. After your club traded away 3 years worth of firsts the rules were suddenly relaxed and don't kick in until 2019.

Ironic that Tex said Lever left for money at the expense of future success.

Dees just ended the Crows season and now moving onto finals.
Tex was upset. For some reason he thought success could only possibly happen at Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lever is playing as many finals this season as the Crows are
Only one of these things is due to poor effort, the other is tremendously bad luck.

Show me the stats where Collingwood has had 70 games lost from their top 10 B and F players this year? Not even close.

I don't need a stats list from last season to tell you Adelaide have been a joke this year.

Collingwoods injuries have been just as bad and they are giving effort every game.

I don't need a stats list from last season to tell you Adelaide have been a joke this year.

Collingwoods injuries have been just as bad and they are giving effort every game.

70 games
32 games

'just as bad'

I see

So what? Melbourne's top 10 BNF from 2013 aren't on the list anymore. There's our excuse.

I see you are stretching

70 games
32 games

'just as bad'

I see

I see you are stretching

Whatever mate. Accept mediocrity at your club

Injuries against us..Doedee Douglas Crouch Hartigan

Our injuries, Lever Hibberd and Viney. We still only played 1 good quarter and beat you flogs.

Enjoy your excuses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back