Traded Jake Lever [traded to Melbourne]

Remove this Banner Ad

Would like to believe you, but it's not official until it's official. Crows fans have been burnt too many times by media reporting false hope. Roughly a week after Phil Walsh died (RIP) the rumours were strong that Patrick Dangerfield was set to re-sign too and we all know how that turned out.

Those "rumors" were very different than the reports from 7 news. Not even close in terms of comparison.

Those "rumors" were very different than the reports from 7 news. Not even close in terms of comparison.
Maybe so, but that's besides the point. All I'm saying is that as a Crows fan, I never count my chickens. Confidence levels are low for retaining sought-after Victorians given how often we lose talented players.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahaha

Victorian trying to say that Mornington > Barossa.
What a joke

We have the best wines in Australia in SA. Its literally the only thing we have going for us, so dont take it away.

Tassie's Pinots are world class, easily better than both our States

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hypothetical question to Adelaide fans, if he did decide to leave what do you think would be a fair trade with clubs like Melbourne or St Kilda?

In terms of picks I think he's definitely worth a top 5 pick. He's probably the best player out of his draft IMO.
He's the type of player you cross your fingers and toes that your pick #5 will become.

He will certainly be costly to any club looking to snare him in a trade.

No, thats not true.
Pinot - Yarra Valley
Shiraz - Barossa
Cab - McLaren Vale

Tassie is pretty good though.
Prefer Mornington peninsula pinots myself, found the cab savs from Tassie very underrated on my last trip there.

Gewürztraminer from Tassie rocks too.

Lever isn't coming home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back