Traded Jake Lever [traded to Melbourne]

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide want Gibbs and Carlton played hard ball last year demanding 2 x 1st rounders. Something like this could play out, noting that unfortunately Carlton do not have a 2017 2nd:

Adelaide: Out: 17 + Lever; In: 10 + Gibbs

Carlton: Out: Gibbs + 2018 2nd; In: 17 + MFC 2018 1st

MFC: Out: 10 + 2018 1st; In: Lever + Carlton 2018 2nd

Connors said Petracca would never leave Victoria, but it does seem like Lever will be at Melbourne next year
The only club that Melbourne have been nervous about losing Petracca to is Collingwood, but I'm pretty sure they'd be comfortable even in that respect at this point given how average we are.

Understand you would prefer to give picks away but as a like for like they are at a similar level.
You know that the player has to agree to a trade right?

Talk of Petracca to Adelaide is nonsense. He won't leave Victoria.

And trades never work like that
Really?
Crows got Darren Jarmen, Ess got Wellman & Barnard, Hawks got Salmon and Chick.
Judd to Blues - Kennedy & Masten to the Eagles
Grant to Roos - Schwass to Swans
Barnes to Cats - Denham to Ess
Eagleton to Dogs - Montgomery to Port

You can't talk on his behalf. Plenty of Vic born and bred players have gone interstate.
Petracca ain't going anywhere mate. It's a pipe dream from Adelaide supporters. He's quite happy at Melbourne.

Yeah. So Adelaide still want him and the price will be similar this year. I think my trade scenario is reasonable for all 3 parties.

Lever is worth your 2 first round picks for this year and next with us throwing something later back to you.

Adelaide can offer around the same for Gibbs last year which will be 17 and our 2018 third.

I would hope from Adelaide is goes like this

You pay 10 and 2018 first for Lever and 33-35

Carlton lose Gibbs but get 17 and 3rd round 2018 from crows for 2018 where I think they have father sons

Adelaide lose Lever, pick 17, pick 33-35 and 3rd round in 2018 but get Gibbs , pick 10 and Melbourne 2018 first

Really?
Crows got Darren Jarmen, Ess got Wellman & Barnard, Hawks got Salmon and Chick.
Judd to Blues - Kennedy & Masten to the Eagles
Grant to Roos - Schwass to Swans
Barnes to Cats - Denham to Ess
Eagleton to Dogs - Montgomery to Port

Wow, just wow.

So the Blues traded Masten to the Eagles now?

You really need to check your facts but i love how you had to go back to Darren Jarmen getting traded to the Crows, got anything that happened this century?

I'll make it easy for you champ, if Petracca gets traded to the Crows then you win, otherwise it will be confirmed that you have nfi

LOL, that was hilarious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide want Gibbs and Carlton played hard ball last year demanding 2 x 1st rounders. Something like this could play out, noting that unfortunately Carlton do not have a 2017 2nd:

Adelaide: Out: 17 + Lever; In: 10 + Gibbs

Carlton: Out: Gibbs + 2018 2nd; In: 17 + MFC 2018 1st

MFC: Out: 10 + 2018 1st; In: Lever + Carlton 2018 2nd
Start the car sos!

So this is lever for 10. Great deal for adelaide...NOT

The only club that Melbourne have been nervous about losing Petracca to is Collingwood, but I'm pretty sure they'd be comfortable even in that respect at this point given how average we are.

Melbourne aren't nervous about losing Petracca to anyone regardless of the state of your team.
Yeah true. They need to say 1 top-10 pick and one late-first round pick as thats about his [uncontracted] value.

Didn't realise we were getting Dangerfield?

Wow, just wow.

So the Blues traded Masten to the Eagles now?

You really need to check your facts but i love how you had to go back to Darren Jarmen getting traded to the Crows, got anything that happened this century?

I'll make it easy for you champ, if Petracca gets traded to the Crows then you win, otherwise it will be confirmed that you have nfi

LOL, that was hilarious
Judd - Kennedy & pick 3 which turned into Masten.

Saying good players don't get traded between teams show you have nfi.

Shaw - Adams.

Judd - Kennedy & pick 3 which turned into Masten.

Saying good players don't get traded between teams show you have nfi..

At the time Kennedy was a minor part of the trade, he was really struggling and it wasn't until much later that he came good. To suggest his value at the time was near or equal to Judd as you are suggesting now is laughable.

I actually thought you knew something about footy, wow was I wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back