Recommitted Jake Lloyd [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Has weapons but has serious deficiencies as well...

Excellent disposals and is your ideal half back flanker but is very poor defensively. Not sure if he will do well outside of Sydney's defence structure that allows a +1
Very poor defensively is inaccurate, he’s not excellent but to tag him as very poor is wrong.

He's been your top rated player alongside of Kennedy over these past 8 weeks.
Well yeah he’s a jet. There are not heaps of guys playing his role who are defensively fantastic, that’s not his primary role Atracking off halfback and getting back to defend as much as possible.

Lloyd is not bad defensively. Didn't defend well last Thursday but has done quite well defensively over the course of the year. Hope he doesn't leave but not optimistic

Knocked back Swans offer $400k per season. s**t offer no wonder he knocked it back
Looks like he's on the move then.

Gold Coast very keen and lots of cap space plus plenty of picks to get the trade done.

North have a huge "War Chest" we keep hearing so might be into him for good coin but not flush with suitable picks.

Agreed. Very happy to keep Lloyd and not get Moore as we still have Buddy and Reid with McCartin looking like he could be a good key forward in a few years and Blakey going to be drafted at the end of this year. We really don't need Moore.

I for one am all for recruiting Moore. He could play ruck/forward and would allow Sinclair/Naismith a rest in 2019 without conceding every clearance when they're on the pine. McCartin is promising, however needs a couple of pre-seasons to really start dominating arial contests.

Blakey will start off in a HFF role or perhaps even on a wing before moving forward once a few preseasons allow him to get some weight on his frame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very poor defensively is inaccurate, he’s not excellent but to tag him as very poor is wrong.

Lloyd is not bad defensively. Didn't defend well last Thursday but has done quite well defensively over the course of the year. Hope he doesn't leave but not optimistic

I think that's mostly because he's your +1 and doesen't even get the chance to defend. He's your typical seagull player, 35 possessions 0 impact.

Most seagulls actually run and carry he's like a fat seagull that just sits where he is the whole game and pass the ball sideways or backwards.

I think that's mostly because he's your +1 and doesen't even get the chance to defend. He's your typical seagull player, 35 possessions 0 impact.

Most seagulls actually run and carry he's like a fat seagull that just sits where he is the whole game and pass the ball sideways or backwards.
He is fat & harps me for chips all of the time

Probably have to double Lloyd's deal, given the way he's been playing of late.....Unless he's already out the door, that is.

We didn't double Sam Murray's deal.
We let Collingwood do that & he was out the door.

He should get a senior game again once he addresses the weaknesses he had as a Swan Rookie player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back